Chapter 7

I drove home with my new family. I don't know if I should call them animatronics anymore. While I was driving they told me that they lost all human thoughts and feelings when they were turned into animatronics, so now they are starting off new. We walked into my house and they all gasped "It looks better on the inside than the outside" Chica said with her mouth gaping like a fish "How long has it been since you ate pizza?" I questioned Chica "I eat it daily!" she exclaimed while smiling. "How long has it been since you actually TASTED it?" I giggled with a smirk on my face "*sigh* 60 years." SHE HASNT TASTED IT IN 60 FUCKING YEARS?!?!? PIZZA NEEDED ASAP. "Well today is your lucky day." I replied, still hiding my shock under my smirk. I could almost see all of their faces light up. "YES! PIZZA!! OH MY GOD ITS BEEN AGES SINCE IVE ATE THE STUFF" Chica squealed while pumping her fist in the air. I grabbed my phone from my pocket "What type do you guys want?" I arched my eyebrows as I waited for an answer "Pepperoni?" Chica asked everyone. They nodded and I called the pizza guy "Hello? Yea. I would like 2 pepperoni pizzas please? Arrive at 3648 marrdon road. Okay. Thanks bye." I hung up. I realized they were just glancing around, still standing in the same spot that they were for the past hour "You guys know there is a couch for a reason?" I said, gesturing to it. Foxy walked up to it and sniffed it. "*facepalm* you sit on the couch." I explained to him. He poked it before sitting on it and leaning back. "This is heaven." He sighed. I snickered. Since it was one of the corner couches (You know what I mean.), they took all the seats. Sighing, I laid across their laps and turned on the tv. Sapphire almost shit herself. Apparently they never experienced a tv before. We were watching AdventureTime when the doorbell rung. "Pizza is here." I casually said as I sat up and walked towards the door and opening it "20 please." I paid him the money and walked back to the couch with the pizzas in my arms. I placed them on the glass table before opening them to reveal the large pepperoni pizzas within them. Chica grabbed a slice and took a bite of it. I could've sworn her eyes became as big as the pizza "THIS... THIS IS AMAZING" she said between chews. Everyone grabbed a slice and began eating. Once the two pizzas were gone, I recycled the boxes and we continued watching AdventureTime. I didn't notice Foxy was staring at me until I glanced at him. "Something wrong" I asked, turn and laying on my back so I can look at him "Thanks for everything Tyanna. We can't thank you enough." he sighed while still looking at me with a heart-warming smile "No problem. Whatever happens I want you to know that I- HAHAHAHAHA" when I was talking Sapphire decided that it was a perfect time to tickle me. God damn it. I face planted onto the floor. "I fucking love you guys." I muffled into the carpet.