Chapter 11

When I woke up, Chica and Dixie were arguing about who gets the tv remote. "CHICA! SPONGEBOB IS ALMOST ON. LET'S BE REASONABLE HERE." Dixie whined, clenching her fists. "ADVENTURE TIME IS ON. LIKE, RIGHT NOW." Chica flailed her arms. I got up and walked to them. "Ladies, Ladies. You're both beautiful." I said, shrugging. While Freddy burst out laughing, Chica punched my right arm. "Ow!" I whined, rubbing the spot where she hit me. Dixie chuckled. "Psh. AdventureTime is better to be honest." I giggled, earning a punch from Dixie "CALM THY TATAS. WOMEN THESE DAYS. Am I right?" I nudged Foxy and he nodded. This time we both got punched. I turned to see Dixie and Chica with their mouths gaping like fish. I followed their gaze and saw Sapphire snuggling with Bonnie as they watch Dog with a blog. While I aww'd, Chica and Dixie clenched their fist at the same time "GOD DAMN IT BONNIE" they both yelled. Bonnie chuckled "Well we saw the remote on the couch so we decided to help ourselves." Sapphire replied, snuggling into Bonnie's arm. They both sighed in frustration before joining them. Freddy put his arm around Dixie and Foxy did the same to me. Chica laid across our laps and watched with us. In the middle of the show, Foxy cuddled me closer and kissed my forehead, making me blush madly. I turned to see Sapphire and Bonnie fist bump. I fucking love these guys.