Chapter 17

(Sup guys! ERMERGERD ITS ACTUALLY ENDERACTIVE writing this chapter xD)

 The group and I watched as the guest walked out the door. "I guess you can say his personallity was... golden. HUEHUEHUE"  Sapphire cackled at her own joke as we laughed with her and continued our day. After hours of portal 2 and tv, we went to our rooms to sleep.

I woke up to smoke. "UGH WHAT THE HELL" I coughed, trying to free my lungs of the smoke. I  woke the group up and ran down the stairs and saw Foxy at the stove with a 'kiss the cook' pink apron. "FOXY! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO COOK?" Bonnie and I yelled, swating the clouds of smoke that clouded our vision. "PANCAKES!" He smiled and turned off the stove. Sighing, I walked to him, kissed his cheek, and opened the back door to let the smoke clear the house. After 5 minutes of complaining the house was cleared of smoke. Dixie shoved Foxy away from the stove and grabbed her apron back. Sapphire also walked to her as she then placed four pans on the stove and set them on high. She poured batter in each one and ten seconds later, she started flipping them in all directions, each one landing in a different pan. Sapphire grabbed eight plates and kicked them to fall directly on the table perfectly. Where do they learn this shit? Dixie flipped the finished pancakes on our plates and poured twice the batter into each pan. Sapphire kicked the drawer under the sink, making two spatulas fly out, which Dixie caught with her free hand and the other with her tail. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT. Wielding the spatulas, she flipped the pancakes above her head and behind her back, going to the stove again. I arched my eyebrows as Sapphire stood unfazed by their great teamwork. After 30 minutes of flipping, Dixie threw the pancakes on our plates and we dug in. "How did you guys learn to do that?" I questioned them as Sapphire washed the dishes. "Eh? Oh. It was just instinct." She shrugged and scrubbed a plate. "Ok...?" I arched my eyebrows and walked into the living room. While we were watching disney, we heard a knock at the door. 'Please don't be more roomates.' I sighed and opened the door. What I saw was the purple man who attacked Chica. "WHA- GUYS HELP-!" I yelled as he grabbed me and held his hand over my mouth as he pulled me into his car.

*Foxy POV* 
I screeched for the group as I watched Tyanna be taken. I lost her once.......I AM NOT LOOSING HER AGAIN. "WHAT WAS THAT?! WHERE'S TYANNA?" Sapphire ran in the living room "THE PURPLE GUYS GOT HER." I yelled and Dixie ran out the door the try to catch up to the purple car that was driving away. Marionette patted my back to calm me down as I growled with my eyes glowing yellow. "Don't worry Foxy. When we get that guy, he'll regret he was born." Mario's eyes glowed white. I turned around and the group was covered in a dark aura. Bonnie looked at me "We will make him SUFFER." he growled as his eyes glowed pink. Hang in there Tyanna.......We are coming,

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???!?! VOTE AND COMMENT TO SUPPORT THE STORY AND ILL WRITE THAT CHAPTER SOONER ^-^