Part 11

***Okay, so this chapter involves some religion. This is just a disclaimer, in no way am i trying to say anything about christianity or other religions. Its just what i chose to put into the story as my friend and i are Christians.**

In the hospital

Luke had gotten up during the night, probably to get a drink or something and hit his head on the small side exit of the garden. The trauma to his head from Dave and hitting his head yet again had knocked him unconscious and I had found him when I woke up with a cut/bruise just above his left eyebrow, lying on the floor. I tried to wake him up but he just wouldn’t come to, he was still breathing and so we drove to the hospital as the boys introduced themselves to try and distract me from the stress. Calum was the one with a baby face and dark brown hair, along with deep brown eyes. He was driving with Luke lifeless beside him in the passenger’s seat. Ashton, was the name of the one with dimples and curly hair, just like Cat’s. He was definitely my favorite as he had been sitting next to me in the back “It’ll be okay” he said trying to calm me down, but it only made me more sad because Ashton’s voice cracked like he was about to cry.  Michael had his black dyed hair with red highlights on top. He was silent as he stared out the window a somber expression on his face. All the boys were silent as the engine roared on.

“This was all my fault” I croaked out in apology.

“No” Calum soothed from the front of the car “Luke’s knew what he was getting into when he pounced off the stage and got his ass whooped. Luke’s tough, he’ll get through this.” After a while he sighed “What I still can’t seem to understand is why he was so drawn to you. I know you’re Hope Twitchell and all but I didn’t know he had such an obsession to fight Dave Franco.”

“Wait, what?” I said totally confused. The boys knew who I was? I suddenly realized that’s why Luke didn’t react when I told him my name last night. That’s why he was such a flirt when I ran into him on the street for the first time.

“Haha, Luke’s going to kill me for this, but he has tons of posters of your models from your clothing line.” “Oh. And you’re his wallpaper on his laptop.”

“You wouldn’t think it, but his aussi butt is super into fashion” at this everyone laughed and even though I was still worried, I had hope that Luke would get through this.

“Thanks guys. That really helped” I said sincerely.

“Anytime” Calum said shooting me a hopeful smile through the rearview mirror before turning his attention back to the road as we pulled into the emergency room entrance.

As I walked in I had my heels on, but that didn’t stop me from running to make sure I stayed up with the boys as they rushed Luke into the hospital. The nurses took him from there as we waited in the waiting room. I couldn’t take the waiting any longer, but I couldn’t do anything, Luke was getting treated and he needed time for that. I looked around to see the guys just as paranoid as me. I had no idea if they were Christians but I had to at least try to make them feel better, along with myself. “Would you guys like to pray with me?” I said looking them straight in the eyes giving them a desperate look.

“Of course! I can’t believe I didn’t think about it earlier” Ashton said as the other guys agreed with him.