Fashion Show Time

The tour was coming to an end for you as you had gotten down to your sketches and started adding the patterns in your mind onto material. 

Mark waited at the entrance. Yes, you had left the boys and you were now in London. You hadn't even gotten a chance to say good bye. Not that you really wanted to. It would be awkward after the kiss between you and Luke. And saying goodbye to the boys would just make you start to ball. So the letter you left would have to suffice.  

Mark smiled at you as you walked out of the corridor of your office and saw all the outfits that had patterns you had thought up. Not your regular fashion, this was different as if your style had been reborn, just like a phoenix. That was it! That was what your fashion show would be called as it starred next week in New York City. You would thank the boys and that would be the end of your relationship with them. You would be working as a collaboration with Micheal Khors if this was successful and the work would be too much to be in any relationship or to even have them visit. The pit in your stomach only got deeper and the collection of clothes displayed in your apartment was the only thing that dulled the pain at the moment. You turned toward Mark, he was brilliant as a designer and the best one that worked for you yet.

You smiled. "Mark, you deserve a raise!" He chuckled thanking you. You pulled out the file of models you had selected and handed it to him. 

As he left you decided you wanted coffee and so you left your apartment. The life of Hope Twitchell, many would die to be in my shoes. But with out Luke everything is so incredibly dull.

You wiped the tears off of your face as you entered the coffee shop, but as you did you realized that you forgot to invite the boys to the fashion show, after all they were your inspiration through out the making of this new line of clothes. 

You texted their manager the dates, then scrolled down your contacts. You texted Cat to join you.

C-Be there in a few boo!

You chuckled as you ordered your coffee and Cat's knowing her regular choice. Then you sat down as a taxi pulled up outside and Cat emerged like a goddess in a golden blazer that you had to turn your head away from just so you wouldn't go blind. 

She entered the shop and saw you. Sitting down she looked at you, or more like looked right through your smile.

"I miss them too."She said as she took your hand in hers. "But I heard they'll be there for the fashion show." she perked up trying to get you to feel better. It was working a little bit but you knew it was just going to make it harder for you as you would have to actually acknowledge Luke.