Part 26

The concert was about to start and the crowd below was in a big buzz over what was to come. At first you had planned to just stay back stage for the concert but when the boys told you they’d be announcing you and their collaboration with them, they wanted you seated in the front row. Of course you agreed and this would also give you the full on concert experience. Plus, you’d have Cat right next to you rocking out with you.

 “Ugh” what the fudge am I going to say when they announce me I thought as I pulled out my favorite outfit. It had a short black long sleeve that showed off my abs paired with a skirt with horizontal white stripes. I matched it with some sexy heels and a black clutch to put my phone in. I looked really good and felt good too, except for the fact I was getting really nervous and that was really heating me up. Literally heating me up. With all the mixed emotions about my first show, I was heating up. I tried to keep my cool as I looked at myself in the mirror, then I heard the door open.

I turned around to see a punked up Luke, thanks to the outfit, along with hair and makeup. I found myself stifling a laugh as I looked up to hide my smirk, just knowing Luke had makeup on right now turned out to be extremely funny to me. He entered the kitchen and walked towards me in a confused smile.

“What?” he chuckled as he lifted my chin so we were face to face now.“It’s the makeup isn’t it” he chuckled

“Do you feel pretty” I mocked him in a cute voice as I batted my eyelashes towards him.

“Haha, very funny. I have something for you though” he said still smiling about the makeup as he opened the jewelry box he pulled out from behind him. It revealed a locket with a glass case. Inside the locket was the tracing of sparkled black, forming the shape of a flame. As I went to open the locket Luke stopped me.

“Not until after the show. For now, when we call you up, if you start to get warm just hold onto the locket and it will cool you down.”

He walked out leaving me to stare at the necklace. Me snapping out of my daze realizing I need to wish him luck before he goes for soundcheck then starts the show. I ran out to catch up with him, which wasn’t easy in heels.

“Go get em hot stuff!” I breathed as I caught up with him causing him to stop and turn towards me.

“I could say the same thing to you” he teased looking me up and down just realizing my outfit.“Damn girl! You’re really good at this fashion stuff.”

“Thanks I said looking up at him as we met eyes.”

“Of course it’s not just the outfit” he smirked as he sauntered away knowing he’d just left me speechless.