Part 32

Ouch. He was only here to be my mentor, nothing more. I sighed and Luke heard it. Dangit!

“Unless….”

“What?” I asked Luke as I didn’t hear him well. He cleared his throat and turned towards me taking me waist and pulling me close to him. We were alone in the boys’ tour bus seeing as Cat had my keys to my bus and the guys were passed out at the after party anyway. Plus we were exhausted.

“Unless you wanted to be more than that.” He looked down at me. God he was so tall. And gorgeous.

“Fine with me” I said as I looked down at his lips. I really wanted to kiss him right now and we were standing pretty close to each other. As I looked up to him he was biting his lip and looking at my lips. Then he looked up to meet my eyes with his own. Then one of his hands slid to the small of my back as he pulled me even closer to him and with the other hand he slid up my neck and gently took my face as he slowly closed his eyes and leaned in. Our lips joined together and moved in sync. The cold metal of his lip ring contradicting his warm breath touching my face. I put my hands on his chest and felt his heart beating fast. I slid my hands up his neck and through his hair, then held his shoulder while he picked me up holding both my legs as he lifted me onto the couch so he wouldn’t be towering over me. He took this chance to throw off his sweaty shirt from the concert revealing his toned chest and stomach. And of course, his toned arms shown on the moonlight that shined into the tour bus.

I giggled at the sight of him practically stripping in front of me. Well. Not really. But here I was in sweats and a sweatshirt and he hadn’t even gotten out of his concert clothes. He put on a new shirt and went into the other room and changed into sweatpants. We basically cuddled from there knowing neither one of us wanted to go any further. Gross!