Show Time

The crowd cheered outside as you stood behind the curtain ready to reveal you "in five." That's what the stage coordinator had told you. You shook your arms trying to release some nerves. The jittery state you were in didn't help when the voice behind you scared the crap out of you. 

"Hey---AAAAAHHHH!!" You turned around to see the guys standing behind you cringing still from your scream. You gasped as the emotions started flooding through you again. After three weeks of sleepless nights missing the four goofballs that stood before you, they were finally here. The walls of numbness you had wrapped around yourself were slowly falling, crumbling, disintegrating before you. Tears of joy began rolling down your face.

"Come here you guys." You cried as they embraced you with unison awes. "I'm so sorry for leaving without a good bye." You sniffled as you opened your eyes to see the boys had backed away leaving Luke the only one here now. The boys walked off the stage talking to the stage manager fro some reason. Probably going over their entrance when I called them to thank them for their inspiration. 

I looked back over at Luke who was looking at me. He gave me a winning smile of joy and I laughed at how much of a mess I probably looked like now. Make-up crews had now surrounded me as Luke stood there.

"You look pretty!" He said, having to yell over the makeup crew's demands of me to turn my face and close my eyes. 

They finally left Luke and I alone. He looked so stunning in his suit and tie. He had dressed formally for my fashion show. 

"Thank you." I said it was awkward, but when I looked up I saw his gaze towards my lips and I decided to go for it. This would be our last kiss and I would hate myself if I didn't take the chance.

I closed the space between us and kissed him like I would never see him again. In my heart I knew I most likely wouldn't. The makeup crew groaned as they had just fixed my lipstick and Luke was messing it up. He smiled into the kiss as he realized what he was doing. 

I pulled away so I could breath. He smiled at me. "That won't be our last kiss." He told me this as confusion spread across my face. 

"What are you talking about?" 

He grinned. "You're looking at the new model for Micheal Khors. He thought I was pretty." Luke made a girly face and I hugged him so hard. Just as the curtain opened. 

I stood there in awe. There was a lot of people. And a lot of people with cameras snapping Luke and I hugging and probably getting great shots of the lipstick on Luke and I's lips. I looked at him hurriedly trying to wipe it off. 

I cleared my throat and stepped up to the mic. I had lost track of time.  BIG mistake that was. Then I heard snickering. It was the boys back stage. 

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 2015 H.P. Fashion Show, this is called Phoenix. The rebirth of rock and concert in fashion starts in this line." I motioned for the boys to come out and they came toward me with grins. 

"I would like to thank 5 Seconds of Summer for their inspiration for my line and allowing me to be on the tour with them. In this Show you will notice grunge, plaid, red hues, and most importantly rock star style. Please enjoy." I bowed as the audience clapped and the curtains closed beginning the fashion show as my first model left for the catwalk. 

The music began to play. I realized it was 5sos. That's what the boys had been talking to the stage manager for. I laughed and kissed Luke again, surprising him and making the boys tease us. 

At every ooh and awe the audience gave I knew this new style would get me to the collaboration with Micheal and allow me to be with Luke for even longer now. I smiled so much that night as I knew this would be another big break for Cat and I. 

Luke turned to me. "By the way I love the name of your show." I smiled, I knew he would. 

"And I love you." The genuine look in Luke's eyes made me melt as he pulled me closer with his hands on my hips.

"I love you most." He kissed my forehead and I leaned my head on his shoulder in complete and udder bliss.

Epilogue: Hope and Luke went on happily ever after and helped discover Hope's powers together as her and Luke's careers flourished and they went to live in London knowing they were each other's soul mates.

Hope you enjoyed the story!! This was the first one I've ever written and I apologize for the many mistakes but over all, 5 sos is awesome and I loved writing this story.