Chapter 8: Health problems & issuses that arise

Night and Dust were shoved out the room Error was in.

Doctors and nurses rushed in.

All they heard was the beeping of the heat monitor quicken each minute...no, second. Maybe millisecond was more accurate.

Suddenly, it stopped.

Night looked at Dust and Dust did the same.

Tears started to form in the corners of Night's eyes. Dust pulled Night into a hug then said, "Let's just hope he's ok."

Right after Dust had said that, they were able to hear the heart monitor again.

Night looked up at Dust and said, "I'm worried for Error."

"Me too Night. We just got to hope he'll be alright and somehow wake up."

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Error groaned in pain as he had awoken. He felt immense pain in his whole body. It felt as if he'd been shocked or even struck by lighting.

He slowly sat up and looked around. He was in a black void again. Only this time there's a floor and not floating in mid air.

Suddenly, he turned over and threw up magic.

He breathed heavily and saw he had thrown up magic.

"Well shit, I might die....hehe, my brother is lucky he's still alive after all he's gone through. He has a whole family...a husband...kids...I wish I could live a life like that but...I'm only hated.."

Error stopped speaking and looked around him.

He saw Nightmare. He saw the rest of the gang. And lastly, he saw Ink.

He slowly stood up and walked over to Ink. Ink flinched then said, "Hey wait! L-Let me explain why I'm here!"

Error stopped walking, he let out a sigh then said, in a slightly angered tone, "Ok, what is it squid?"

Ink started to fiddle with his scarf as he'd been filled with fear.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I've done. I was only blinded from what Fate had done to me. I was only told that...you were there to destroy every last thing in the multiverse and that's what I saw....not what I'm seeing now.

I only did this to you because I was blinded like I said. I felt as if..I was being controlled. Like someone was in MY body. Like I was seeing myself in like a third person point of view."

Error looked at Ink confused.

"Wait, third person?"

Ink nodded then said, "Yeah, I'm in my own body now and...I realize what I've done."

Ink looked down then looked at Error, dead in the eyelights then said, "I'm sorry. I'm trying to sound as genuine as I can because as you know, I have no soul.

The only thing that's letting me have emotions is my paints."

Ink put his thumb under his sash and lightly held it out.

Error looked at the vitals that held the many colors of paints. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and lastly, pink.

Red, probably anger.

Orange, probably tense and stress.

Yellow, possibly happiness.

Green, possibly the same thing as yellow or it's disgust.

Blue, probably sadness.

Purple, probably guilt.

And pink, probably lust and love.

Error looked back at Ink. He wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't sure if he should say he was glad if Ink was on his side or if he should just deny it.

Ink softly chuckled then said, "You looked so confused!"

Error suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and looked. He saw Nightmare.

"If you want, we can go back home and relax if this is too much," Nightmare said, concern in his voice.

Error gave Night a confused look. "Wait, did you plan this out?" Error asked.

Nightmare was hesitant then slightly nodded.

Night let out a sigh then said, "This was mine and the other phantom's plan."

"Phantoms?"

"Yes, I'm not your real Nightmare, none of us are..except for Ink. I don't know how he got in here."

Error looked at Ink. Ink still seemed nervous but said, "I seriously don't know how I got here. One minute I was talking with Blue and Dream and the next, pop, I'm here."

Error stayed silent for a few seconds before saying, "Were you, knocked out? Or did your vision black out suddenly?"

Ink hummed then said, "No..I don't think so anyway."

Error looked back at Nightmare then said, "How about you and the gang go back to your place. I'm going to stay here and talk with Ink."

"You sure? We can stay if you'd like?" Night asked.

"I'm sure, go ahead and go."

Nightmare nodded then walked over to his gang. They soon vanished before their eyes, leaving no trace.

Error sighed before sitting down. Ink decided to do the same and sit across from Error.

"So," Error started. "If you are the Ink I know, how are we going to get back into our reality?"

Ink lightly shrugged then said, "Who knows, all I know is that, I'm hungry."

Error softly chuckled then said, "I bet you are."

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Night and Dust were able to go into Error's room after a little bit of waiting.

Night looked at Error carefully knowing his bones were weak. He gently placed his hand on Error's hand.

Dust gently rubbed Night's back as he could tell Night was deeply upset about Error.

"He'll wake up, it'll take time though. We just don't know yet," Dust said.

Night didn't look at Dust, he only looked at Error and said, "Yeah, I hope so."

They stood there in silence as they looked at Error and seeing him in such a weak state. They weren't sure what to do.

Slowly but suddenly, Error's arm slightly moved. They both were shocked.

"Is he waking up?" Night asked, sounding like he whispered.

"I think so."

They waited patiently looking at Error, seeing if he'll make another move.

Suddenly, there was a light knock and a doctor coming in.

It was a skeleton, it wasn't Sci, it was a different one.

"Hello, I'm going to be doing a check up on him," the doctor said.

The doctor's voice sounded like they were female but they weren't sure.

Both Night and Dust stepped off to the side as they let the doctor do their thing.

"So," the doctor started. "Did something happen before I came in."

Night nodded then said, "Actually yes."

The doctor gave Night a slightly surprised look then said, "Please tell what happened."

"It wasn't much but, Error's arm slightly moved."

The doctor nodded, typing what Night had said down.

Suddenly, they heard a light groan come from Error.