Chapter 5: Past memories and a new future

Error was only a small kid, same with his brother, Geno. They both were small children. There was one thing that's different from the past Error and current one...well, many things actually.

One, Error originally wasn't dark boned. He did have white bones but, that was eons ago, he doesn't really remember that much until this very moment.

His dark blue strings, they were once a mix of vibrant red and crimson red. Not only that, in the past he had originally considered himself a female.

He loved going by female pronouns. He thought it suited him quite well as he liked wearing dresses.

The scientist on the other hand, didn't like it. Geno, he was really supportive and called him whatever Error was ok with. He even we alright calling Error by she/her pronouns.

But, the scientist, he had kept an eye on both of them. Both Geno and Error shared the same room. There were two beds but, they both liked sleeping by each other.

One day though...

Error had followed the scientist, he was confused of the room they were heading to but, he was ok with it.

'I wonder what he's gonna have me do,' Error asked himself. The scientist opened the door and let the small Error though.

"2E, I want you to sit on that chair," the scientist said, pointing to the chair that basically was in the center of the room.

He nodded as he hopped onto the chair. The scientist had walked over to him and strapped him onto the seat, making him sit still.

"What's this for?" Error asked the scientist. "Oh, well, I wanted to try something but, I need you to stay very still for me," the scientist said, walking away to some cabinets.

The scientist had pulled out a box. Then the scientist opened a drawer that was by him. He looked at the various kinds of syringes and needles.

He grabbed one that was small enough but had enough for what he was planning. He opened the box and looked at the many chemicals he had. He looked then quietly said, "Ah hah, here's the one I was looking for."

He grabbed it and filled the syringe up with the solution.

Error, he was on the chair, not even paying attention to the scientist. Then the scientist came over to him.

Error looked and saw something in the scientist's hand. "What's that you have?" Error asked curiously.

"Oh, this is a syringe. I have put some stuff in this and now, I need to put it into your arm."

Error started to become terrified. "W-Wait, that's going in my arm?!" The scientist slightly nodded then said, "Yes, now, I can't waste time now, now can we?"

Error stayed silent as he had been filled with fear. The scientist held it up to his arm and started to put the needle of the syringe in Error's arm.

Error started to panic, he felt his soul racing like he had run a marathon. Then the scientist had injected the substance into Error's arm.

The needle was pulled out of his arm as the scientist stood away from him to see what would happen.

The straps that held Error down had come loose. Error got off the chair and fell onto the ground. He gripped his skull as he yelled, "You're talking too loud! Stop! It hurts!"

The scientist looked at Error with confusion. The scientist had went back over to the box with the chemicals..he had quickly realized he had given Error the wrong one.