Chapter 10: Back into reality

Error slowly walked to the white door. Ink decided to follow him.

They both were unsure about this white light that resembled a door.

Ink then suddenly grabbed Error's hand and ran into the lightened door.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Once Night went back to Ink's room. They started talking to each other

They weren't sure what to do with the two. The two they mean by is Ink and Error.

Suddenly, they heard Ink groan softly.

The three of them looked at Ink. Dream walked over and placed his hand on Ink's hand.

Suddenly, Dust came in and said, "Night, Error made another sound."

Night looked at him then waved him to come over. Dust walked to Night as they looked at each other.

"I think Ink and Error are somehow together in their strange world fantasy thing," Night said.

"Really?"

Suddenly Sci knocked on the door then opened it. He had a cart with the things they need to see on the tv screen.

Night walked over to Sci; he looked back at the three of them.

"You guys wanna see if both of them are together in that fantasy thing?"

Dust nodded as he walked over. Dream and Blue also nodded, walking over to Night.

They left Ink's room and went to Error's room.

Soon enough they arrived. Night, Dream, Blue, and Dust sat down on the chairs that were in the room as they waited for Sci to finish setting it up.

Once it was fully set up, Sci turned on the tv.

They all were shocked at what they saw.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Error groaned as he sat up. He looked around. He quickly became afraid of what he saw.

He was back in the true lab from his past.

Ink suddenly started coughing, causing Error to look at him.

Error looked away then slowly stood up.

He seemed terrified as he was back in this place. All of the pain and torcher he's been through is this exact place.

"Error, are you ok?" Ink asked, concern in his voice.

Error looked at him then said, "Uhh, well no. We're here in this fucking hell hole!"

Ink stood up and looked around.

"Yeah, this is the true lab but, what do you mean by it being a 'hell hole'?"

"You don't get it. This was the place myself and my brother were experimented in!"

Ink looked shocked, he somehow couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Error sighed then said, "Let's quickly find our way out."

Ink nodded and followed Error through the many hallways in the lab. There were a lot of rooms as they walked past them.

Some were where chemicals were held, some with a chair and basically some kind of laser facing the chair, and so much more.

Ink looked closer and saw a keypad attached by the door.

"I wonder what the code could be.." Ink quietly said, thinking.