This Is Gonna Be a Long Night

Kasiya

So somebody tell me why it's been 3 fucking months and no sign of Lamont. I knew it was too soon to bring my son around and now look at this shit.No call,no text,or nothing. When I ask manman about him,he doesn't tell me anything.How do you come into a child's life,show him the best time in the world,and than just disappear. Jo only asked about him 2 times since he left,and since than he haven't asked anymore.He's stuck under manman once again.On the bright side,sorta,I met a quy about two months ago is name is Romani.He seems cool,he doesnt seem like he's here for sex.He calls me beautiful,opens my doors,he's very genuine and needless to say,but ill say it anyway handsome.

Speaking of i'm getting ready for my date right now.

Lamont

Welp long story short I'm married now.She having my second child I guess I mine as well wife her up.And another reason was cause her sadity ass parents. I haven't talked to Kasiya since that night at her house.I miss my son,I do,but I cant bring myself to face them both especially now that im married.You ever had a bad feeling about somebody or somethingbut you couldnt put your finger on it? No lie that how I feel about my "wife".

It's about 7 o'clock at night and I feel like going out.I put on some trues,and a button down polo shirt,and my polo boots.I grabbed my keys and phone off the nightstand.Damoni was already gone for the night so it was no point in me staying home.

I hopped in my benz ,calling up my nigga Bronx so he could roll out with me. Bronx been my A1 since Day 1 literally our parents were cool in highschool and every since than we been knocking with each other.We act so much like eachother its ridiculous.After a minute of talking to him he agreed to go out with me and after another 20 minutes of driving I pulled up to his condo shooting him a text to come down. "Wassup man,Long time no hear from,whats the occasion?" he asked "Chillen man,but we'll get to that later bruh,lets head out" I said to him and with that he nodded,and we sped towards Club Max.

Kasiya

Over the last 2 months I've become extremely confident in myself.I still have nightmares,and flashbacks,but we'll save that for a later date. I even dyed my hair purple,its only temporary though. I grabbed my multicolored Adidas crop top,my cut up denim pants,and my bowed blueberry heels. As soon as I curled my last curl in my hair the doorbell rung.I walked down the stairs lightly jogging once i hit my hard wood floor to the door.When I opeanked the door,Romani stood there in a All black,and to say he wasn't sext would be an understatement.He lightly kissed my lips and walked into my house."Sup babe, I'll be right back down I just gotta go get my phone,and gloss." I told him.

"Take your time beautiful" he said causing me to blush.I ran up the stairs careful not to damage my shoes,or myself.I grabbed my phone off my nightstand,leaving out my room to be greeted with him standing at the bottom of the stair with a smile plastered on his face.I walked down catching his hand in mines as we both exited the house walking out the doors.He opeaned my car door,and all. Romani was the type of guy who kept everything behind closed door,did I know what he did for a living,nope.But by what I see he's doing good for himself.He doesn't tell me anything so I hardly ask him.That doesn't mean I don't know anything about him,I just know what he allows me to know,until he lets me know whats up.Every time I say Romani,I think of Roman.

"So where are we going sweetheart?" I asked him

"Well I was gonna take you bye this new club called Club Max,if thats ok with you? And wheres little man,I still can't wait to meet him?"

"That's cool with me,and he's with my sister,and give it a couple months." I told him

"Cool baby aint no rush,I just want him to meet me,so he could see who making his mama happy."