Make a Mockery

After that whole fiasco that went down with Lamont the other day,I just dont want to be bothered up with him.Of course deep in my heart I still feel for him,but not like I use to. The words " I need you kept playing over and over again in my head.

I call bluff but I know somewhere deep down after all these years.He still had feelings for me.I was just laying in my bed next to my son watching him sleep.And my goodness he was a splitting image of his father. From the nose to his mouth.They both sleep so peacfully.He reminds me so much of his father,even with the little things that he does.I knew my baby needed his dad in his life.Manman was there enough,he took up the fatherly roll for Josiah,but I knew my baby needed to know who is dad was.This little boy lit up my world.He was my world.Thats why he's My Josiah...Our Josiah (in media bar)

I got up from the bed waling downstairs to fing both Cherish and ManMan snuggled up on the couch.I continued to walk into the kitchen getting the pots and pans out to make breakfast.I grabbed the pankcake batter,some blueberries,chocolate chips,eggs,bacon,and sausage and began to prepare breakfast for everyone.When I was done I went upstairs and woke up Josiah telling him to come downstairs to eat,and he had the nerve to ask me to carry him. I couldn't do anything but laugh and pick my sleepy baby up.After we made it downstairs and I put him in the chair I went and woke up the two love birds. I couldn't help but stare at them though.They were so happy,so in love.And here I was alone: I just shook my head holding back the tears that threatened to fall.I wanted to be loved.

Shaking Cherish "Hey boo yall wake up and come sit down and eat.I went back to the table taking a seat next to my boy while we waited on them to come sit so we could bless our food and eat.They came in greeting us with hugs.And we blessed the food,I watched all three of them dig in taking pancake after pancake.

Me: "Slow down yall this food aint going anywhere." said bussing out laughing.

Even Josiah was there stuffing his face like I don't be feeding him or nothing.I just laughed and recorded a video for the gram.When we were all done I asked Cherish could they watch Josiah for me while I got run some errands.They agreed so I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower.Getting ready for the meeting I had today with my lawyer.I was suppose to be there in a little under an hour so I had to rush taking my shower.When I got out I went into my closet grabbing the outfit I had put together along with my Roberto Cavalli heels.I lotioned my body down and slipped on my fit.Putting on my lip gloss I completly forgot about my hair.I had natural hair so when it got wet it curled up.I shrugged my shoulders grabbing my MK carrying bag for my documents and keys.I hopped in my Range Rover and wined down all the windows so my hair could dry on the way to this meeting.Curious on what I'm meeting my lawyer for? Well I plan to branch my business out across to the westcoast buisness does great but having people come all the way to the eastcoast is unessasary now.So it's time to branch out ya feels me? 

After about 10 minutes I pulled up to The General Muir in downtown Atlanta.I hopped out of my truck and went to the host who escorted me to a table in the dining area where I was brought face to face with my lawyer Zayden Namir.

He greeted me with a hug and a warm kiss to my forehead.Pulling my chair out for me and catching a glimpse at my attire.Now Zayden was 28 with a lowcut fade,pretty bronze skin,and a toned chest.Oh and did I mention he was Ethopian? Lord if I wasn't saved lmao.But in all seriously.He has a daughter and a son who he had from his ex wife and they both are three and by what he tells me they are his world.Before we got down to buisness we orderd our food and drinks.

Zay-So how have you been Kasiya and may I add you look beautiful.

Me:I been good I guess making it.What about you?

Zay-I'm great,just taking care of my troopers and making this money with these cases thats all sweetheart.How is my little man?

Me:He is good I guess.Let me tell you how I ran into his father again.

He looked surprised yet there was something else in his eyes that I couldn't makes out.He nodded his head for me to continue.

Me:So me my baby,and my sister was in red lobster the other day.And he walk in with his girl im guessing ,and this fool had the audasity to tell my sister that he didn't know she had a baby.Like He wasn't with me when I was pregnant with Josiah.It really hurt me on the inside no lie.

Zay-It's alright ma.As long as you got us,your sister,your son, and your sister's man in your life helping to take care of Josiah thats all we need.We all got eachother,even if nobody else got us.Now lets get down to buisness.

After about a hour in a half of sorting and finalizing deals everything was set and ready to go.We hugged and headed out to go our seperate ways.On the way home I was hard in thought and I knew what I was going to do.I got off on the first exit I remembered from the other day hoping and praying I wasn't about to make a mockery of myself.

Sorry this chapter is so short you guys!!I would love some feedback on both of my books.That would atleast let me know I'm doing something right as a writer. But anyway,Hugs and Kisses Paddy Bugs!!!!