I Want My One

" I'm ready to go Erica can you take me home?" I asked her.

"Doll we just got here,the party is just getting started please stay with me sis,please."She asked me with her big brown eyes.

"Okay but i'm only staying for you,when you leave I leave."

She was beaming with excitment.Thats truthfully what I really liked about her she was always happy.We went back into V.I.P to be greeted by applause for my little song or whatever. I copped a squat next to Erica,with Romani glancing at me with concern,but something else in his eyes.I grabbed me a glass of champagne off the table and started slow sipping,while I watched him,but thought on why him and Droopy Lip was together. Speaking of the devil, she was at the entrance trying to get in, but security wasn't letting her through and I dont blame them. I aint want her here. But somehow somebody nodded for them to let her through.

I sat there waiting on her to speak but she didn't.I slowly sipped somemore of my drink,before sitting it down on the table.

"Listen here you fat bitch,lamont is my nigga okay,so don't be singing none of your bullshit songs to him.I don't even see why you wasting your fucking time,like bitch really" She said.

I listened as she spoked,nodding my head while unzipping my shoes.I was about to get up from my seat,but Erica beat me to it and in a matter of moments she was infront of Droop .

"Listen here sweetheart.You must have failed to realize you walked into our V.I.P section meaning,that would cost you your ass.Disrespect is a no go.And the only reason Im here and not her is because ion want her to mess up them sexy ass shoes she brought the other day." And I would hate for that money to go to waste."

"It aint nothing to take the shoes off Erica." I yelled

"I just want to let her know that,she has no right to be singing anything about him." she said walking towards the exit.Erica walked back and sat down. "And one more thang Miss thing. How do you like my Wedding ring.And my Left overs." She said gesturing towards Romani.

Everybody looked amongst us three. I nodded my head again,picking up my glass giggling,as she walked out the section.I looked him dead in his eyes because,low-key everything started to peice it's self together.And he knew what time it would be once I got home.But as of now I had some bidness to tend to.

I got up out my seat with my drink still in my hands,leaving my shoes right where they were.Little did I know Erica was right behind me.When I reached the other V.I.P secton I slipped right past the guards admiring eyes.And when I walked in accompanied by Erica all eyes were on us.

"Hello everybody." I said being greeted by a couple hellos,sour mugs,smiles,and winks.

I nodded my head. "Lamont may I um, speak to you for a minute?" He was about to get up but droop lip stopped him.

"Whatever you got to say you can say it right here bitch." I looked at her with a smirk on my face.

"Gladly. Lamont first things first. Did you know Droop lip and my boyfriend Romani were together before?" He looked between the both of us. "So you didn't tell him?" Okay cool. " So did you tell him how before I went up there to sing that song, you and Romani came from the back area together? I guess not either. Just like you came and tried to blast me, bitch I blasted you, my work here is done, Erica boo, let's go. And Lamont Congrats, I guess that's why you gave up on our son." I turned my back hearing a lot of people chattering telling Lamont that he's foul as a father. I heard some insults to but whatever.

"Aye Bitch." I heard from behind me.

"What?" I said

"I want my one." she said

"Bet" Was all I said before I ran up on her.

She pulled my hair,while I grabbed hers slinging her to the ground.I could feel her tracks slipping.So I gripped her hair tighter with my left hand,while sending my fist into her jaw three times.

"Somebody get help me beat this bitch."She yelled.

All I heard was Erica yelling for somebody to jump stupid.

I still had a hold of her hair.I stood up and kneed her dead in her face.This bitch really had me tight.

"Alright sis let her go,you got it."

I let her go,but I still was boiling in anger.A crowd for and all everybody laughing at her weak ass,who was still talking shit.

Lamont was just standing there.Romani was behind me with my shoes.

"She jumped me y'all,don't laugh at me"

My head snapped back towards her like everybody else does.

" Bitch,jumped you.You had that ass whooping coming to you since the day you walked up in my home.Disrespecting my son.You steady trynna push Lamont away from his son,but are you sure Roman isn't Romani's?"

I grabbed my shoes from Romani and left out the club,followed by Erica.I slipped into the passenger seat and literally cried.

********

We pulled into my yard and I hopped right out her beamer.

*I'll call you tomorrow Erica"

"Okay babes get some rest,love you."

I nodded my head making my way towards my door before the rain came down harder.I closed the door,slipped off my shoes,and going into my liquor cabinet to drink the night away. I walked upstairs with a bottle of Peach Amsterdam Vodka,and ran me a warm bath.I stripped out of my clothes,and slipped into my tub,slowly submerging my head under the water as well.I came back above the water running my hand through my hair.

*****

A whole bottle of liquor would put me under.And I was legit drunk. It was storming,wind blowing,lightning,and thundering.This was really my kind of weather.I stood up slowly stepping out of the bath,careful not to fall.But my big ass fell right onto my floor.I erupted in laughter,crawling into my closet,pulling a big t-shirt out my drawer.I slowly rose to my feet,slipping the shirt over my head. And slowly walking to my room.I climbed into my King sized bed and layed right in the middle,humming a soft melody before sleep consumed me.