I Don't Need You...

Last night was a pure Turn Up. Lamont was the owner of the club and I swear I was awe struck.But whatever my past is my past.Today me and my 4 year old son are going shopping.Being your own boss is good because than I can take times like this off my scheduale to spend time with my boy.By the way I own my own boutique. I got up out my bed and walked into my son's room. It was about 11:30 and I knew he would still be sleep,especially with this being a saturday and all.I crept in by his bed side.

"Baby wake up." I said to him shaking him a bit. He groaned and moved to the other side of his bed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Momma wants to take you shopping.So get up,wash,and go put on some clothes baby." He opened his eyes quickly,jumping out his bed running into his bathroom.

He peeked his head out the door." Hurry mom".

She nodded getting up off his bed and heading into her room to get showered and ready to go.After about 15 minutes she hopped out her shower and headed into her walk in closet. And after another 15 minutes of choosing her outfit and getting dressed I finally found the perfect outfit.So I slipped it on and as soon as i exited my closet I found Josiah sitting on my bed and guess what? My boy was matching My Fly(Pic in Media). He looked at me cocking his head to the side. " Ma is there a reason why you match my fly?" he asked me cheesing. "Boy chill out" I told him almost laughing to the death of me. I grabbed my wallet,and keys to my Range,heading downstairs. I grabbed his backpack with his changing clothes, full of snacks and juice. And we headed out to the car.I strapped him into his big boy seat and hopped in the drivers seat,crunck up and we proceed to the mall. When we got out I put his back pack on the front of me because I had the cash I received last night as well as my wallet,and keys. He grabbed my hands as we entered the mall receiving looks and comments on our attire and how cute we looked.I truthfully thought we looked great as well. Nomatter how i felt about myself it always was apart of me that loves the way I looked. He grabbed my hand tighter and we made our way to kids footlocker.But not before running into Cherish.

C-Hey sissy wassup?

K- Cooling me and bae having a shopping day.Wanna tag?

C-Girl you know I cant pass up a offer that sweet.

And they all went into Kids FootLocker together.They went all around the mall buying shoes on top of shoes,and clothes on top of clothes.It was about 5:30 when they got done and food was the only thing on their mind.And Red Lobster was where they headed.Walking into Red Lobster they were escorted to their seats.They were given there menus and they began ordering as soon and the waiter came back 5 minutes later.

Their orders-  Shrimp & Lobster Scampi with lobster tale and Broccoli,strawberry,mango smoothie,and mushrooms.

They sat and conversated until Cherish's face went completly blank

"What?" Kasiya said turning around and at that moment she wish she hadn't. Standing waiting for a table was the one and only Lamont and his new girl. She turned around just as quick as she turned to look.

"Just keep talkimg to me I dont care about what they got going on talk to me and my son and keep your eyes off of him." She said telling Cherish. She threw her straightend hair over her shoulder and continued their conversation. Josiah sat in the booth next to Kasiya coloring in the book the waitress gave him.

"So who stole who's idea to match." Cherish asked laughing.

"She did,He did!" Both Josiah and Kasiya said in unison.They all started laughing. Cherish found it soo funny she had no time to warn Kasiya that Lamont was walking there way.And when she did see him it was too late. He tapped her on her shoulder and the first thing she could muster up to do was frown.

"Hey Cherish,Kasiya. Damn Cherish I aint know you had a little boy."He said.

They all looked hell of surprised and even Josiah looked crazy cause he already knew who his mama was. Before anybody could say anything else the waiters came with there food and Lamonts girl had pulled him away. They all looked at eachother other and it was hard for Kasiya to deny that she was heated.But they still ate and conversated among each other as if Lamont wasnt even existant. Kasiya had to use the restroom so she excused herself and made her way to the ladies room. Before she could walk in she was pulled back and blocked between Lamont and the wall.

K: "Tf you want?"

L: " I need you man."

K: *Folds arms* Need me? You hardly took the time to know anything about me.We were together for how long Lamont? *lamont silent* You can't even tell me that. You took no time to know me.I been abandoned since I was born,had nobody to love me.My dad would beat my mom.Mom would have niggas rape me.And than when they left Cherish's parents took me in.I found people who truely loved me.Than you came along and that was the best years of my life,until you left. Could you tell me why you left Lamont?

* He looked down.*
K: So I guess you dont remember that either huh? Okay than to make a long story short I was pregnant with your son! You mean to tell me that after all this time you forgot everything. I must have not been that important. *scoffs* You need me Lamont?

*Shakes his head yes*

K: Well I Don't Need You

And with that she walked back to there table dropping 2 100's on the table.And grabbing Josiah's hand before kasiya,josiah,and cherish left.