Get It Together

Lamont P>O>V

I mean after she left I kicked that broad out.She said nut mouth lmao.But seriously though that really made me think that was actually my son.I mean yall dont get me wrong I had a feeling he was that day.Seeing Kasiya brought back so many memories and she looked just as good as she looked back than.Them titties was still perky,That ass and them thighs were thick and soft.And that damn outfit she had on aint make it any better,Gahhh Damn.! I bit my lip just thinking about her ass.Lemme chill out.I shot my nigga ManMan a text seeing if Kasiya has gotten home so he could give me her number.I was gonna invite her and little man out for a day tomorrow. I waited for about ten minutes but never got a text back.So I just gathered my stuff and went home for the day.

I walked in my house doors to the sound of the stereo playing in my living room,but when I cut the corner nobody was in there.So I cut the shit off.I walked up my staircase,and into my son's room to find him batheng.His name is Roman.His mom's idea not mines.He turned around looking at me and smiling.I smiled letting him return.I walked out his room And went further down the hall into mines.I walked in to find her sitting on the side of the bed on her phone.I went into my closet putting my shoes on the shelf.When I walked back out of the closet she must have been waiting on me cause she was watching the door closely.I sat on the bed and as soon as I sat down she started drilling my ass with questions.

Who was that bitch comming out your office today?

Was it your ex bitch?

Are you cheating on me?

lemme find some shit out Lamont.

All I really could do was look at this bitch she do this all the time.I slowly rose up from the bed looking her dead in her eyes.It's like the more I stayed the worse it got.I walked on her till she was completly against the wall." For one you gone watch who the fuck you talking to,Secondly,My son is down the hall,so pipe that shit down,And third what I do at work is none of your buisness.This is my fucking house.So calm that shit down right fucking now." I said raising my voice causing her to jump.I backed up and made my way into the bathroom so I could shower.I needed to get up out of here.

Her name is Danica.We met about two years back.After a couple months I found out she was pregnant.And we been together every since.Roman is a great child,but he does nothing like I do.Sometimes I wonder about him.I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes slipping into the hot shower. I grabbed my rag and dove soap gel and began washing my body.Thoughts drifting back to Kasiya and the club today. I couldn't help but think of the way her body was standing out in that pencil skirt.Those hips swaying left from right when she walk.That flat ass stomach, and those big breast.

Shit I had to come back to reality.It took everything In me not to touch myself thinking about her.I shook the graphic thoughts out my head and continued washing my body.It was about 3:30 when I got out.I stepped into my room wrapped in a towel,walking into my closet. I grabbed some Trues,and a all black T-shirt,with my 11's.

I grabbed my keys and phone off the dresser.Leaving her looking at me.Walking down the stairs asking Roe if he wanted to come.It was about 4 p.m. so I was gonna take my boys and Kasiya out.I buckled him in his seat. Hopped in the drivers side and hit up my nigga ManMan.

*line ringing*

M:Yo?

L:Ayye is Kasiya home?

M: Yea her and JoJo went to sleep bout a hour ago.

L:Iight I'm bout to slide through.Wake them up fa me please.

M: Iight I got chu FAM.

L: Check