I want to take you out

I woke up with a major headache.I threw the covers off of me,and walked downstairs. I went to my medicine drawer and took me a Tylenol.I walked up to my room to find someone laying on the other side of my bed.

Mont??

And I slowly began to remember what happened last night. I wanted to be so mad,but he reminded me so much of Siyah sleeping I couldn't help but smile. I slowly glazed along the features on his face.He still looked the same,caramel skin,slightly bushy brows,his goatee,and those lips. He looked stressed,I've always took notice to his face when we use to be together. I wonder what could be bothering him,I wonder how he ended up here,what made him come over?

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when my doorbell rung.

Fuckkkkkkk

I jumped out of my bed causing him to stir around a bit. I ran down my stairs,through my living room,swinging the front door open,with frustration,but my frustration turn into happiness when I seen my baby,and my mother.

"Jojo!!!"

"Mommy" he said,while I scooped him up.

"Thanks mama,glad to see he ain't run you reckless. I owe you dinner baby."

"Girl that's my grand you know I'd do anything for him and beat them Lil chern at the daycare ass if they try and fuck with em." She said

By this point I was dying laughing. And so was she. But her laughter died down when her attention focused behind me. I turned around to find Lamont standing there rubbing his eyes, yawning.

"Ma you remember Lamont right?

She looked at me,than at JoJo and I nodded my head.She brushed pass me and looked him dead in his eyes. " I've heard a lot about you recently and not good things either.And that still doesn't add to the fake that you left my daughter and grandson alone.From today on,I expect to hear good things about you.You understand me?

" Yes ma'am" he said

She extended her arms."Welcome back baby."

" Alright y'all i'm outty. Your sister and brother will be home sometime in the next hour. I Love Y'all.

" okay momma be careful we love you to,drive safe." I watched her as she drove away.

"Mommy I'm tired." jojo said to me.

" Okay baby can you go upstairs with daddy and i'll be up shortly please baby."

He looked from me to Lamont,pouting,but nodded his head. He kissed my cheek and I placed him on his feet. I went into the kitchen and fixed me some orange juice. I sat at the counter to drink it before making my way upstairs.By the time I got upstairs they both was fast asleep. I went into my closet and grabbed my black dress,floral flats,long sweater jacket,and my glasses.I went into the bathroom for a quick shower so I could go to the store for some grocery.

*******************************************************************************

I was finally done blow drying my hair. I grabbed my purse off the dresser and made my way downstairs. Once I opened the door,I regretted it. Romani was standing right there.

"Can we talk please?" he asked

"I have to go,maybe another time." I told him.

"I don't think you understand me.I asked you a question and with that, I expect a yes.No will not be an option." He said sorta raising his voice.

He pushed his way past me into the house.And waited for me to follow him. I slowly made my way into the dining room and sat at the table.He shortly came into the room with a bottle of water in his hands,taking a seat across from me.

"You wanted to talk right? So talk.

" I didn't mean for any of this to happen.Especially the way it did last night.You weren't suppose to know.About any of this stuff.I really was falling for you.I just ran into her again and things went from there.It wasn't in my plans to hurt you.I need you Siyah."

" It wasn't in your plans? So what were your plans? Apparently it was nothing important,cause you did.How many times did you sleep with her?"

"Once. Her being pregnant wasn't in the plans.I was only suppose to take your attention and mind off of Lamont.Nothing more,but things went south.The day I told you I would be in a buisness meeting. I met her at her home to set up the plan.I went along with it cause,she wanted him and I wanted you for myself.All to myself.

And once I got you. I didn't care about what was going on. My only priority was you."

I looked at him sideways until his attention converted to something behind me.

Aww Shit

Lamont P.O.V

I smelt that smell I always loved for Kasiya to wear lingering in the air.I eased up off the bed,making sure not to wake Jojo.I glanced in her bathroom and inside her closet,she wasn't in there. I made my way down the stairs and heard talking coming from the living room. When I turned the corner I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You really that much of a hoe?You already sleeping with this nigga and we ain't been broken up a good 24 hours? Bitch disgusting." Romani said.

I was stalking towards this nigga ready to hop on his ass.When she slapped fire from his ass.

"Damn" I said. Know standing at her side.

"Get out bruh and save your ass the trouble of a ass whooping,Cause with the way you just spoke out ya mouth you would have been out,but she handle that.Oh and I kicked ya bitch out last night so she should be on ya door step ." I told him.

He looked from left to right until.He shook his head walking out the door,but not before saying " You'll regret that Siyah".

She looked at me and I looked at her." Welp I'm going to the store.I'll -"

"Yea not gonna happen.At least not now.I'll be right back." I told her.

"I can go by myself Lamontae.I really don't need a damn babysitter. What are you doing here anyway?" Ain't you go-"I couldn't let her finish,so I kissed her.

I wanted all the years I missed back.I missed these lips,her thighs,ass.Her sweet ass heart.She fought me at first until I snaked my hands to her ass and gripped her softness.Her arms made their way behind my neck.

I gripped her ass and backed her up until we both fell back on top of the couch.Her lips were just as soft as I remember. I didn't want to stop,and I'm just as happy she felt the same way. My hands made it towards her hips and I started grinding my hips into her and she moaned. I pulled away and looked her in her eyes.

"We gotta talk about some things,I wanna take you out,tonight,May I? " I asked her.

She nodded her head slowly.I was cheesing from ear to ear.

" Your beautiful" I said pecking her lips one more time.

"I'll go get Siah." I told her and she nodded.

*********†*************†****************†*******
Kasiya P.O.V

It was about three in the afternoon when we got back in. We grabbed most of the stuff and took it in the house.I noticed my sisters car outside so they were home now. As I was walking past my sisters room I was greeted by moaning and groaning from the other side of the door. I sprinted downstairs and grabbed Mont's hand bringing him to the door. He looked t me hkimg his head,fighting his laughter. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and shot a text to Manman saying "We home". We stood to the door until a lot of shuffling and moving around started I'm the room. Cherish peeked her head out the room door. Lamont and I doubled over in laughter. "I'll see y'all downstairs" I told them while continuing to my room. Lamont shook his head,while heading back downstairs. I went into my room to get ready for my date. See y'all next chappy!

Peace