I Want To Be Next To You

Lamont

You ever felt so hurt,betrayed, and happy?That's how I feel. I cared for this little boy since he was born.And this pops up and he may not be mines.I failed to remember that she was pregnant, and I let Siyah beat her ass.

We were on the way home.And I was in deep thought the whole time.I wasn't even mad,I don't think.

We pulled up to my home and she hurried out the house,I was behind her though. She went into the kitchen and grabbed something to drink.While I went to check on my mother and son.They were knocked out on the couch.

I closed the double doors,and walked back into the kitchen.

"So are you gonna tell me what's up or do I just need to put you out right here,right now?"

"How are you just gonna come at me like that.Your ex just jumped me.And you think I care about everything else!" She yelled.

"Shhh your son is sleeping" my mom said,until she caught a glance at Danica.

"What happened to your face?"she low key said with concern.

"Did Lamont hit you ?" She said looking at me.

"No yo son,let his stupid ass ex gf jump me."she said

"Chill out, I done told you about cursing around my moms." I told her,and she rolled her eyes.My moms ain't never liked her.

"And ma come sit down and watch this it was clearly no jump."

My moms sat next to me grabbing my phone looking at the video.And within seconds she was dying laughing.Shit I was to especially when she said how she got jumped.Danica was clearly boiling with anger but whatever.My mother stopped laughing for a minute and gave Danica a look I only seen when she was clearly upset.

"How do you call out a fight,but get your ass beat,and you pregnant,girl you just as stupid as they come.That baby bet not be hu-." She was interrupted.

"I'm not pregnant anymore. I had a miscarriage a month ago."

"Was this baby mine?" I asked her.

She shook her head slowly indicating a no.

"Oh my god." My moms said covering her mouth.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Is Romani mine?" I asked her even though I knew the answer.

She shook her head no once again.

My mom was sobbing by than,she loved Romani,I'm her only child,so to her that was her only grand baby.abut she didn't know anything about Josiah.She knew Kasiya,she loved her, back in the day.

I grabbed my moms hand and held it.Lord knows I wanted to cry.

"I want you out. Tonight,gone head to Romani,Roman stays here until I'm done saying goodbye.I'll have my lawyer send our divorce papers to you.I want to beat your ass so bad right now,but I can't bring myself to do so.At least not now.

"Baby don't you think you over reacting?"

"Little girl he say get out,now get out."my moms said.

She got up grabbing my car keys.

"Keep my keys there.You will not take anything I brought you,matter fact take it.Ion need that shit.

********

10 minutes passed and she was gone.I sat on the couch next to Roman,and just cried.My mom went to bed.Im crying man,I'm hurt.

"Wake up Lil man,go get in bed with grandma."

He slowly got up,and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I Love You daddy."

I scooped him up crying real,holding him tight,cause god only knew how I felt.

I pushed my moms door open.Stopping next to her bed.

"I Love You Too Roman." I kissed his forehead and played him next to my mom,fighting back tears.

I grabbed my car keys and left out of my house,I know what I needed and I knew just where to find it.

†****************†
25 minutes later

I pulled up to the brick house, hopping out the car.All the lights were off,but I knew she couldn't be sleep.

*knock,knock,knock,knock,knock*

I waited but didn't get an answer.

*Knock,knock,knock*

"Come on baby girl,open the door."

I still got no answer so I sat on her steps and cried.I cried because i messed up,I cried because here I am losing a big part of me that wasn't mines to begin with.I cried because the person who I loved,may not even love me anymore.

I was crying so hard,and it was raining so hard.I failed to hear when the door opened.

"Lamont" she said.

I tried my hardest to dry my tears,but it didn't work.They kept flowing.She grabbed me,embracing me in a hug.Just letting me cry,no yelling,no nothing,she cared for me.

She let me go grabbing my hand bringing me into her home.She closed the door behind us and kind of stumbled in front of me up the stairs.She must have been drinking.

She grabbed us a water bottle and walked up the stairs motioning for me to follow.When we got to her room she sat on her bed and so did I.

"I want to be upset with,you I should be but I can't atleast not right now.What made you come here?" I asked him,but he didnt say anything.All he did was strip down to his boxers,crawled under my covers and watched me. I sighed,and got into my bed on my side,turning my back away from him.He grabbed me me pulling me close to his warm body,his body slightly shaking.

"I ... I want to be next to you, that's why i'm here." He said,I sat there for another ten minutes before being greeted by his light snores.

Goodnight World,Goodnight Mont

Two updates in one day.I'm gettting there because I know you guys probably enjoy my books.Make sure if you haven't checked out Our Love.Go Read It.I promise you guys won't be disappointed.

Love Y'all