Don't Leave Me

Tears are dripping down on my fucking paper I feel like a fucking pussy. Seriously the fuck is wrong with me. Karen and I have always had a pretty good relationship. I always comfort her when she's sad and her innocence makes me smile. When she was five I was the one who taught her how to ride a bike. Hell I was the one who stole the neighbor's snotty kid's bike because we couldn't afford one. Every time she fell off I was there making sure she was fine. Another tear another smudged word, damn it... This morning when I woke up I was looking for mom for milk money. I found her in Karen's room.

She slowly patted Karen on the back and she was crying into her arms. I bit my lip. Mom later told me that she was moving out that day and she was taking Karen with her. Before I could protest dad called me saying the bus was here. I wanted to comfort her but another yell from dad made me run before I had to walk to school like lame ass Butters.

I got on the bus with the guys. "Hey poor kid!" Cartman screamed, laughing. I immediately sat down alone next to the window looking out as the houses went by. What the hell was I gonna do without poor Karen? Fat ass was kicking my chair now it was a pain. I pried away from the window finding that it just made me more depressed. I looked around seeing an empty seat. Who was missing. I smiled a little remembering it was probably the new kid. The crazy ass bitch from California. Her name was Criss if I remembered right. Had three other siblings that went to a better school in Denver. It was strange the things I figured out from just eavesdropping. I didn't really want to focus on the crazy oddball when I had to figure out how to save Karen from being alone with mom and probably a series of perverted boyfriends.

I guess fate didn't like me though. I stared out the window and immediately started cracking up. It was her, fucking new kid but she was on a tricycle barely keeping up with us if it weren't for this traffic. "Hey let me on the bus asshole!" She yelled throwing a rock. I just kept laughing in her face which pissed her off because she chucked a big ass rock through my window breaking it. The bus came to a grueling halt. I couldn't stop laughing and Cartman gave me a confused scowl. 

In seconds Criss plopped herself right next to me. The tricycle under her feet. I was snickering at her which I was somewhat grateful for. I needed a distraction. "The hell you laughing at poor kid?" She hissed still out of breath. I laughed harder pointing to the tricycle. She rolled her eyes. "my brother was hogging the bathroom and I missed the bus." I smirked going back to my window gazing. I found myself frowning again. Karen, how were you going to get to school... How were you going to survive in this harsh world?

I remember when I was younger our family would usually spend time at the park. We didn't have the luxuries to do anything else on our weekends. Karen would play in the sand making sandcastles as Kevin and I usually chased each other on the play place. I didn't really know the guys yet so my family was my whole world. I sighed wishing right now that wasn't the case. I couldn't keep Karen off my mind. When I got back home from school today I would find her room empty. I guess I was making some noise with my mouth because I heard crazy girl whisper to me. It was the first time she had ever shown me any real sympathy. "You okay?" I looked at her a little shocked that she was speaking to me and she frowned. "What?" 

"Nothing..." I sighed looking out the window somehow even more annoyed. At school I found sanctuary from Crazy and from my problems with my friends. 

The three kept me occupied all day but it backfired on me during lunch. I took a seat next to Cartman and I got out my lunch. Fat ass immediately began to laugh and I found myself easily irritated. "Ha, look at Kenny! It's not even lunch, his sandwich has like no condiments! Damn your family's so poor dude!" Stan was busy talking to Kyle I guess Kyle wasn't in the mood to argue with Cartman today. Cartman began to push me trying to get any reaction from me. "Ha, how poor is your family Kenny?" He laughed. I crushed the sandwich in my grip. The word family almost broke me in half. He punched me in the shoulder and I couldn't contain myself any longer.