Stay with me

He stares at me for a while until he moves towards me with a completely unreadable expression. He takes the gun from my hand and walks over to his huge closet and comes back empty handed.

"You're aren't supposed to be in here" he mutters

"You didn't answer my question" I say looking at the floor, I don't want to see his face right now.

"I'm not doing anything illegal, that gun is licensed just for safety. I haven't even used it on anyone" he says

I sigh and finally look up at him, it's a licensed gun and he's not doing anything illegal or so he says. I have no reason to doubt him or what he is saying. He takes my trembling hand in his and runs over his other hand over it in attempt to calm me down.

"I would never harm you amor, please believe me" his tone has desperation in it.

"I believe you" I say and he pulls me into a tight hug, I hug him back and take in his expensive manly scent.

He doesn't let go of my hand and he leads me downstairs to the garden back to the picnic. There is tension between us right now and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I sit down as he does the same, neither of us eats or says anything.

I tap my hand on the table, we both stare at each other before we both laugh very lightly. That's how you break tension right?

"You're very beautiful amour" he suddenly says. He is gazing at me so intensely that I feel completely naked under his burning gaze.

I can't help the blush that paints my cheeks. I let my hair fall on my face to hide it, he reaches over and takes a strand and pushes it behind my ear.

"You're look cute when you blush" he says with a chuckle.

I need to say something back before I become a blushing mess and throw myself in his arms. Those arms are so strong that I felt so secure in them while in the hug. I've been telling myself that I am in this relationship because I need a distraction which I do but I think I'm beginning to love him as well. There's something so interesting about him and the way he articulates himself that makes me love him.

Oh God I love him I actually love a male. I don't think I'll be telling him this anytime soon because it's too soon and I don't want to be that desperate girl next door. He has already told me that he loves me but I still need a bit more time to adjust.

The rest of the hour goes on smoothly, we finally eat and we have a mini debate about strawberries and blueberries. I realize I have one hour before the movie starts and I stand up abruptly which earns a scowl from him.

"You're leaving?" he asks and stands as well.

"The movie I told you remember?" I say and put my shoes back on.

"Let me take you back then" he says with a frown, he doesn't look very happy right now.

We move to the front door to the drive way. He opens the door for me and walks to the driver's seat, he makes sure I'm buckled in safely before he starts driving.

There is silence in the car as he continues to drive. The only source of sound is Adele playing softly.

"You listen to Adele" I ask him, I didn't take him for this type of music.

"Yes I do and Celine Dion" he smiles lightly.

"I'm sure those are the only singers you know" I say and glare at his confident posture as he drives.

"Not really shoot away" he laughs

"Do you know Rihanna?"I ask

"Who doesn't?" he raises his eyebrow.