A favor

I placed my final piece of clothing back into the travel bag and zipped it up. The past four days here have been amazing and I needed to clear my head but today Unathi and I are going back to Joburg. The second semester starts in three days and I have so much to prepare for.

"You look so grown up sis" Sihle said as she sat on the bed.

"What do you mean I've been grown up for a while now" I smiled.

"I know but you have matured so much and I'm proud of you"

"Same to you I mean your YouTube channel is doing well you have over 5 thousand subscribers now and you are slowly getting sponsored" I said.

"Yeah thanks to you, I just love creating content and getting money from it is just a bonus" she smiled.

I haven't told her about my break up with Kevin, she did know about us but I never told her anything inclusive and she hasn't asked much either which I'm grateful for. I have also spent the past four days indoors so I can avoid seeing my parents and I haven't.

I just spent the past four days with my sister and us catching up. I am so grateful for Unathi's parents who have been so welcoming and loving. I also couldn't stop thinking about him, he was the only thing on my mind. I refrained moments that I nearly picked up the phone and call him and tell him that I love him.

I have received endless texts and missed calls from him I even lost count. I know what to do but I really don't want to do it but I know at some point I will have to.

I pulled out my phone and ran through my contacts until I found his number and I looked at the option, it was right there and all I had to do was press it and his number would be blocked. I took a deep breath and finally pressed it but it felt like I had committed the biggest crime ever.

"Hey you okay?" Sihle asked, bringing me out of my thoughts and I smiled and nodded.

I grabbed my bag and walked with Sihle to the living room where everyone was gathered.

"Well I'm glad to hear your school work is going well and I hope I don't have to tell you to not play around with boys" Unathi's father said.

"But dad what if we're not playing but we are seriously playing with them" Unathi said and shrugged.

Her father gave her a stern look with a raised eyebrow. "I mean no we will not play with any boys!" she quickly said.

"Be safe girls, I packed you lunch with all your favorites" Unathi's mother said an handed us two very big lunchboxes.

"Thank you ma, thank you for taking care of Sihle" I smiled.

"Oh don't be silly Enhle you and your sister are like our own daughters. Sihle is also very helpful around the house so it's a blast having her around" she said.

"Well our transport is waiting for us so we'll love and leave you now" Unathi picked up her bag.

"Goodbye" they all said in unison.

We waved and walked out, our driver was kind enough to take our bags and place them at the back. We hopped in the car and the driver started driving.

I could feel my eye lids getting heavier by the second. I have been awake for the past four hours since Unathi is sleeping, one of us has to stay awake just in case the driver decides to kidnap us. I know I am paranoid to the core, it's just one of my many insecurities.

The car stopped infront of our building and I woke Unathi up. She looked a bit dizzy for while until we stopped out and grabbed our luggage. We thanked the driver and walked in, the elevator doors opened and we made a beeline to our door and unlocked it.