Fuckin Gorgeous

I could feel my heart beating faster and the numbness feeling retuned. I managed to open my eyes and looked around and I noticed the familiar surroundings, I know I have been here before. I walked ahead and finally spotted the white rose and I reached to to touch it, I felt the stinging feeling on my thumb as the thorn poked it.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I released a high peached scream.

I got up, drenched in sweat and my heart still beating fast. I looked around and realized that I'm in my bed in my room. It was a nightmare, just a bad dream.

The same dream that I have had three times in the past. It's been a while since I had that nightmare, the last time I had was back home. I can't help but wonder if it means something or it's just a nightmare. I felt the cold air welcoming itself in through my open window.

I got up from the bed and walked to the window and closed it and I noticed that it's still dark outside it must be midnight. I walked out to the dark kitchen and managed to switch on the lights. I headed towards the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water, I gulped down quickly.

I tuned off the lights before going back to my bedroom, I shifted quite uncomfortably, I was trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't sleep and all this toss and turning was beginning to irritate me. I grabbed my phone by the night stand.

It's 1 am and at this point I didn't know what to do in order to fall back asleep. I went to my contacts and went straight to Kevin's number, maybe hearing his voice will help me fall asleep but he may be asleep. It's what normal people do, they sleep and he must be fast asleep now.

I called him anyway pushing away those thoughts, at the first ring he picked up. So he wasn't asleep or was he?

"Baby?" I heard his british accent behind the line, his tone sounded husky and it turned every part of me on.

"Hi" I said, now I don't know what to say even though I'm the one who probably disturbed his sleep.

"Are you okay, is everything f-" I could hear the panic in his voice.

"Everything is okay, I just can't fall asleep I had a bad dream and I-" the call suddenly ended before I could finish my sentence.

He hung up on me? Did he just drop the call after I told him that I had a bad dream, maybe I was wrong about him maybe he doesn't care about me. Then another thought that it may be network issues occured but that seems way too convinient.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the front door, my paranoia got the best of me as I wondered who it could be at this time? Who would knock on our door, Sam is asleep that I know because that dude can sleep.

I finally got up and ran to the front the door, if it's a burglar then I'll grab the pot on the island and smash it on his head I thought.

I unlocked the door and opened to see a sweaty Kevin standing there wearing gray sweat shorts and a white vest, my eyes drew to his shoulders and his muscles.

I snapped out of those thoughts and looked at his face instead of his body.
I met his eyes and he looked at me with concern, I stepped to the side and let him in. I closed the door and I tuned to him.

He embraced me into a hug that I was more than glad to return, his hands stayed at the small of my back. We stayed in that position for a few more seconds until I pulled out.

How did he get here so quickly and why is he even here? I know I'm the one who called him but I didn't expect him to literally drive here and stand on our door step.

"I drove as quickly as I could, I also couldn't sleep so I j-"

"Thank you" I said and hugged him again, I felt my lips tug into a small smile. He drove here for me just to be with me, Kevin is making it harder and harder for me to not love him because at this point I'm in love with him.