A gambler without cards

so I came back to this fanfiction mainly because of a song- adore the photo ↑↑↑

Ash was woken up by Eiji with packed bags, "C'mon, the schools a flight away, the taxis here in a few hours!" For someone that didn't what anything to do with his family, he was very exited to go.
Ash pov
Eiji was fidgeting the hole trip to the airport, I grabbed one of his hand. "Eiji, what's wrong?" "Uh- Nothing, Nothing at all." He's a horrible liar- I sighed. I started to rub little circles on his knuckles, as he would when I was troubled. He leaned his head against my shoulder and finally opened up, "I haven't seen my sister in forever- what if she hates me- And she just came out and I have no idea what to do and what if this is a mistake I mean-" Eiji had started to speak Japanese and I could understand a lot of it at this point, it was mostly him not knowing about apparently at lot of things. I switch to Japanese, "Eiji your overreacting, calm down." He stopped mumbling and squeezed Ash's hand. Nodding slightly, he calmed down soon enough and even started to drift off. It was cute.
Eiji pov
When we got of the taxi Ash pulled out our suitcases, I wheeled mine in and started to find our gate- we had about an hour and a half. Ash Pointed at the sign that had our gate. "Nice eye" "I'm used to finding people with guns in the dark, this is easy". We walked to our gate and found some seats. Finally being able to sit was heaven.
Time skip bc why tf not
We boarded the flight and Found our seats, Ash was nice and let me have the window seat. But once again, fear, regret, and everything else negative. I don't want to trouble Ash, so I tried to turn my head  and stare out the window. Ash grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. He always knew what to do, I hope I help him as much as he helps me. "If you don't mind, I would really like to know more about your real family, please. My family was a touchy topic but, Ash deserved to know more.

"My real name is Eiji Jabami, I'm from a clan called the bami. Everyone in this clan is a gambler, a 100% natural, amazing gamer. The helpful part is this thing called a gambling freak." Ash nodded, confused but going along. I continued, "It starts when we get exited by a gamble, it helps us win and suck every last drop we can out of a gamble. And according to every one that knew me when I had that name, mine was powerful. Yumeko's gambling freak is powerful, too." I sighed, the memories I'd tried to forget seemed to forever be stuck in my head.

"Thank you for telling me, Eiji," I nodded, I didn't want to talk anymore, fear that anything that came out of my mouth would weird out Ash more. I laid down across Ash, he started to rub my back and before I knew it, I was falling Asleep. 
Ash pov◩

Eiji had fallen asleep, I replayed what he told me as I rubbed his back, He came from a bunch of gamblers, he had a gambling freak, when he was in this 'gambling freak' he would become a compulsive gambler. That was it in a nutshell, right? To think, Eiji, one of the simplest boys you'll meet, could have such a story. I wonder, if I have only learned a part of his true past, what else was their that was just waiting to be uncovered?

A/N 
Hello, thank you for reading this crappy chapter! I Have no fucking clue what to write next so- ye.