Date

Fluff chapter special because I have no clue what to write :)

——————————

The two boys woke up, Eiji going to the bathroom to brush his teeth and Ash getting dressed.
"Hey Eiji, instead of staying here, do you maybe wanna go on a date somewhere?" Ash asked.
"Oh, sure! It's been a while since we've gone out. I know a really good ice cream place if you wanna try it out?" Eiji suggested.
"Alright." They finished getting ready and left their room, locking the door and walking down the hallway.
"Good Morning, Yumeko. Ash and I will be going out today, cya later!" The black haired girl nodded, going to her friends after the boys left.

The got a taxi and drove to the city, wanting to explore outside the school a bit.
"Thank you!" Eiji payed the taxi driver before he and Ash went. The two held hands and started to walk in the direction of the ice cream parlor.
"What flavor do you want, Ash?" Eiji asked, looking through all the flavors himself.
"Hmm, I'll just take vanilla." Eiji nodded and looked up at the girl to order.
"We'll take one vanilla and one caramel." He said.
"Cone or cup?" The girl asked.
"Cone, please." She nodded and scooped their ice cream, handing it to them and getting money in return.
"Thank you, have a nice day!" She said to them and the boys said bye back, heading to another location. They sat down on a bench, eating their ice cream and having some small talk here and there.
"You know, I'm kinda glad you let us come here. It's nice to know more about you.." Ash said.
"Oh, well the best part is seeing my sister again, though I'm not too excited about gambling still." Ash nodded and continued to eat his ice cream. They finished it up and decided to go to the shopping center.
"So let's buy some useless stuff?" Eiji suggested, Ash nodded and the two ran through the stores, buying whatever caught their eye.

The boys returned to the school dormitories a few hours later, falling on their bed out of pure exhaustion.
Ugh, I'm so tiredddddd!" Ash complained.
"So am I, but we should change out of this clothes and then we can cuddle." Eiji told him.
"Okay." They got up, changing into some more comfortable clothes. They climbed under the covers together, Ash wrapping his arm around Eiji and pulling them closer together.
"Let's just lay here for a bit, okay?" Eiji said.
"Okay.." Ash put his chin on top of Eiji's head, closing his eyes and embracing the warmth his lover gave off. The two cuddled in silence, enjoying the peacefulness of the quiet. No words were spoken between them, but they knew exactly what the other was thinking. They continued to lay in bed, hugging their bodies close and intertwining their legs together. Eiji closed his eyes and fell into a light slumber, Ash following in his steps not long after.
"Sleep well, Eiji.." he whispered before also falling asleep.

—————————

Haha I did it! Finally. I haven't written a chapter in forever so most of the ones before were by the other author, so credits to her!