Back on my feet.

A/N OMFGGG I FORGOT THIS ACCOUNT WAS A THING IM SO SORRY SEE ME AND THE OTHER AUTOR HAVE DIFFRENT ACCOUNTS AND I WAS WRITING SHIT ON MY ACCOUNT AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND THIS CHAPATER ISNT EVEN WELL WRITTEN ALSO THANK YOU gons_missing_dad FOR BEING ACTIVE ALL THE TIME AND THANK EVERYONE ELSE AND YES I DO SHOUTOUTS HANG ON LEMME WRITE THIS SHIT DO YALL EVEN LIKE THIS I- UYGIGVHOIUHUGIVY87GUFT7TGYFUCHYUYVJUI
third person POV i guess-

Eiji had to admit, being back here with Ash made this hole 'coming back to gambling thing' a lot easier. He turned over to look at Ash, still asleep. "Ash, wake up!" Eiji began to poke at his face until Ash opened his eyes. "Eiji, what time is it?" "Time to get up." Ash signed and let go of Eiji to check his phone. "What are we doing today?" "Around 12:00-ish were going to meet the council." "Why?" Eiji turned to face Ash, "Because they are my friends". Ash nodded and stood up out of bed. Happy Eiji was warming back up to this place.

The Lovermen walked into the big hall to be once again meet with the same faces they expected. "I tell you what I could not wait to see you again!" "It took forever!!!" "If you were going to gamble why not come here, we would have been happy to gamble!" Eiji was flustered, "S-Sorry." Midari kept staring at Ash, As if looks could kill. "Eiji I don't trust your 'boy friend' here. Eiji walked up next to Midari. "Your right, from this point of view he looks like a gang leader or a murderer", Eiji joked. Midari scoffed, "Not like that, but... how do we know hes good enough for you?" Runa laughed, "You're the only one against him!!" Eiji sighed and wondered what Midari would approve of- got it! "He can shoot a gun you know" Midari turned to Eiji and looked at him with disbelief and excitement. "Can you?" She held her gun out to him. It was a revolver so Ash already knew how to shoot it. He took the gun, "What should I shoot?" Midari shrugged, telling him anywhere. He aimed at a small vase across the room, and shot. Hitting just perfectly in the middle. The room went silent as Ash handed back the gun. "I like him now." Eiji smiled warmly. 

Most of the rest of this get-together was the council talking about different gambles as Eiji wondered how they still had money for food. "I have no clue how you guys can just continue to risk like this, don't you fear of what might happen?" The room died down as Runa suddenly shouted, "THATS RICH COMING FROM EIJI JABAMI!!" Everyone was either laughing or trying not to laugh, "I mean it! Why?!" After the laughter died down, they all responded. With answer differing from Money to risk. 

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WRITE OR HOW TO WRITE I- I- QWERTYUIOP

Ash was happy to see Eiji coming back to what he was, he was happy he was helping with Eiji's past as Eiji helped him with his. Until Ririka (the white mask girl) spoke up. "Are you coming back to the council?" Now Ash was officially confused, "The what?" "He used to be part of the council! A proud member, too!" Eiji looked at everyone in that room with pure annoyance. "You never told me that Eiji", Ash said to the Japanese male in a teasing voice. "I didn't tell Yumeko that, either. Also, sorry Ririka, but I'm not coming back." 
Everyone was confused, Eiji sighed, "We're visiting, not staying remember?" Various people nodded or muttered a small 'yes'.  "Ash would you like to see outside more? I mean your only visiting after all." Ash shrugged, "I guess that would be a good waste of time. Eiji Ill text  you when I head back ok?" "Ok!" Ash kissed Eijis head as he walked out of the room. 

time skip mwahaha

Ash looked at his phone to see a call from Eiji, 
"Hi~" 
"Ash I have a, hah, funny story to tell you..."
Ash paused, "Ok then tell me"
"So Kirari offered to gamble and I said I would think about it and I went to the room but while I was thinking about it I forgot to eat, drink, and breathe for like, 1 or 2 minuets and I think I passed out. Haha" 
"...Eiji when do you remember the last time you looked at a clock?" 
"Yeah it was like, 1:32 pm, Why?"
"..."
"What?"
"Eiji if that was the time then you've passed out for like three hours."
"Oh, haha."

"I'm almost home gimmie a sec-" 
Ash ran back to the school barging in to their shared dorm, "EIJI WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DO YOU FORGET TO BREATHE!?!" Ash tackled on to Eiji and help him tight. "Ah, Sorry, I didn't think I would pass out either." Eiji smiled sheepishly as Ash flicked his forehead.  
A/N ONCE AGAIN IM SO SORRY ALSO SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO WRITE I HAVE NO IDEA I COULD LIGIT WRITE A SIDE SOTRY WHIT A DIFFRENT AU AND ALL THAT SHIT JUST HEELLLLPPPP 
i rread over that chapater and I hated it please i have no clue what to write anymore just end my life