don't know what to call this but it's a chapter

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE WE (ANGIE) HAVE NO excuse SO PLEASE TAKE THAT FLUFFY PHOTO UP THERE AS AN APOLOGY (NOT MY ART) ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BLOWING UP THIS STORYYY!!!!! 

Ash went down the hall going along his day, till a text came up on his phone;
Hey Ash, I might be a little late don't worry tho. Explore without me! Just in case, Yumeko's number is: *** *** **** Love you

Ash smiled, He decided he wanted to see more of this school's gamble side. He made his way down the hall to the doors where the gambles were held. He was beaten there by almost all the school. As he walked in, the whole place seemed to liven up. There were shouts of excitement and fear. Basic games, confusing games, New games, and cheaters. Lost of cheaters. Using others, loaded dice, trick cards. All kinds of bullshit. He laid against a wall and watched one particular gamble, between two cheaters. Both were clearly frustrated, "You must be cheating!!" They had gone overboard, "Look who's talking- you must have everyone in this crowd working for you!" "I didn't use trick cards!" Ash smiled at their stupidity, then finding it annoying to watch them complain. He moved away to the other room, where, if it was possible, more people gathered. "Is he really gambling again?" "It's a four-player game with teams- who would want to gamble with him?" "Me, duh.".

Ash made his way through the crowd to see Eiji, once again gambling. "Ash! I know you might not want to- but this game requires common scene and I think you'd be a great partner!" Eiji smiled holding Ash's hand in his. "I don't see why not."

The rules were simple, you would take turns placing a card face down, before and after each turn you could talk with your partner, in the end, all cards were revealed and whoever played the lowest card loses, however- of you play a cards with a face as in Jack, Queen, King, Ace and the other team didn't- you lose. If every one plays a face card, whoever played the highest wins. (It's crappy ik also the names of the people they're going against are; Takeda and Inaba) There were basic rules before Eiji asked "Can we switch languages?" The dealer nodded. Ash understood. Eiji wanted to use English when they were taking turns. Ash then realized he would have to switch from Japanese to English a lot which was already confusing. The cards were dealt and they discussed. "What do you have?" Eiji started, "A five and a ten." "Great, that ten will be helpful, I've only got a Nine and a King." Takeda went first, it wasn't hard to see he was confident. Ash had already pieced it together, "It was above a seven, but less than a queen." Back to Japanese, Eiji raised 15 chips. to which every checked. Eiji played his card, the nine, down. Inaba played hers- looking unsure and scared. Back in English, "It must have been a face card, or something below three." Eiji nodded, "Play your ten." Ash did as he was told and played his 10. Eiji almost immediately raised, the opponents were shocked. After the cards were revealed, the others had played a nine and a king. Ash and Eiji were trying to hold in laughter. "Wait no, for real? A king?" Quickly changing  facial expressions, they took the chips in the pot. 

time skip

Rounds in. Ash didn't notice, but Eiji was fighting a gambling freak. The hands were dealt and nobody looked pleased. "This is going to be fun, I have a queen and an ace. What about you?" "King and jack, hey can I do something? For a Risk?" "Are you going to raise everything-" "I'm going to raise everything." "Raise! All in." Takeda and Inaba were shocked- "C-Check." "Why raise like this Eiji?" "The risk, Ash. The risk of winning it all or losing everything. The feeling of winning a big risk. That's why I gamble."
I had no clue how to write this so it might get weird fyi-
"Sounds exciting." Two eyes began to glow in the room, the Lovermen placed down there cards. Takeda Trembled, and Inaba was crying. The cards were slowly reveled. Inaba's cards a Jack. Eiji's card a King. Takeda's card a a queen. And Ash's, a Ace. Eiji was right, the feeling Of winning a gamble was a whole different thing.

Kirari had watched the entire gamble, "And here I was thinking this 'Ash' Boy would get in the way of a gamble with Eiji. I didn't think he had a gambling freak to."

Time skip to dorm time bc yall deserve some fluff.

"I can't fucking believe I did that." "I don't know why you wouldn't want to fucking do that." Eiji sent Ash a glare, "If we had lost that we would have been housepets!" Eiji Sat on the bed, turned away from Ash. Who slide behind him, wrapping him in a hug from behind. "Nothing wrong happened, calm down." Ash laid down keeping Eiji in his arms, the smaller boy didn't resist. He turned into Ash, wrapping his arms around Ash. "I'm sorry for bringing you into this gamble hell hole."  He said, barley above a whisper. "It was my choice to gamble idiot."  Ash brought Eiji up and gave him a simple kiss. It was just enough and more to help Eiji calm down, and the two spent the rest of night together.

A/N: I CAN'T BELIVE HOW LONG IT TOOK TO UPDATE! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. Sorry its short, i wrote this right before bed-