Chapter 19

Seattle.An Emerald city.I don't usually go to Seattle often as much as I do L.A or Las Vegas but I must admit,Seattle is also beautiful.I feel everything settled.Me,Micheal and Sam are here in Seattle.Sam already knows about Why I finally came with them,I narrated everything to her and she was happy for me.

Michael may not have told me about his love for me yet but I also have no doubt in my mind that he would one day.Since Michael and Sam has a house in Seattle,We decided to settle in Sam's house but then later Michael decided for me to stay in his apartment with him and Stiles would stay with Sam.

"Your apartment is......manly".I said while entering the large apartment with Micheal behind.

He gave a boyish grin,"You except it to be girlish?".

I cross my arm defensively,I knew he would ridicule me anytime soon but in a loving way."And what's wrong with been girlish?".I ask.

"There's nothing wrong for anyone to be girlish......"

Wait for it........

"But you?You are just too girlish".He joke indicating he won.

"I mean who puts a bow on a gorilla?".He jokes again.

"A seven year old could and I was Seven, so cut my some slack".I defended.

I feel he want to say something again,"But still.......when bella was seven she never puts a bow on a gorilla or play-"

I threw him my five thousand dollar bag just for him to shut up.He hasn't change one bit,always pranking and ridiculing someone-especially me and even now that am his girlfriend,he still do the same.

Micheal turn around touching his forehead where my bag hit."Oww".

Did I hurt him?I rush near him,"Micheal am so sorry-".I stop when his lips twitched in a smile,he was actually laughing.There's no injury on his forehead.

"I could have taken a picture and posted it to your fans,you look smudged".He said laughing again.

I stomp out and went to the balcony instead.It's so peaceful,I'm always the one who falls for his pranks all the time but am glad he's now like his old self-happy and fun.The calm breeze swept my air.I heard footstep and I knew it's Micheal.

He put his hands on my waist,his lips on my neck.He is wearing my favourite cologne."Are you upset?".

"Isn't that obvious?".I ask sarcastically.

He chuckle in response and pointed to the stars."They are beautiful".I said.

He kept quiet obviously thinking about something and then came back to reality,"Stars do make sense".He whisper.

"Micheal?if you see a wishing star,what would you wish for?".I ask him.

He smile thinking,"I don't know what I would wish".He said.

"Well,I would wish for Micheal Champagne to be happy always".

He suddenly look concern,"Why would you wish that?".

"If you're happy,I'm happy so that's just it".I said paying more attention to the stars.

He peck me on the cheek.He turn me around and cupped my face softly.He gently peck me in the lips and stop but it's just too sweet to stop so I drag him back to my lips and and he kiss it.I tiptoe on my legs trying to reach his height and give him all I got.And I did gave him what I got.

* * *

I felt a tap on my arm.I open my eyes softly.It's was Micheal,he sat on the bed while glaring at me attentively,he smile warmly at me and left.Last night was amazing as usual,we didn't only spent it on sex,we talk,laugh like a normal couple would.I stretch my body lazily,he came back with a plate full of rich salad.My stomach churn with hunger,he sat down near me and dig the salad into my mouth.It's so delicious.He is a great cook.

I took the spoon and started eating it hungrily."Is it good?".He ask.

"Are you kidding?Of course it's good".I gave him a thumb up.

"I have to go,I still have to drop Sam off".

I frown not because he has to drop her off but because I will miss him.He kiss me and I heard his footsteps faded away.

I continue eating my salad until I notice that Micheal forgot his phone.He take his phone anywhere he goes even in the toilet and bathroom.I Quickly took a bath and shove a simple dress on my body without any makeup on.I drove faster to Sam's house,I'm sure he's still there.The door was open so I entered swiftly.The house was empty,did they leave already?I call Sam but she isn't picking up,I went upstairs and check the rooms,it's was empty.I went toward the corridor and saw both of them.

They were on the terrace,their backs to me.They seem so involved in their conversation they didn't notice I was standing behind a wall near them.I took a step to reach them but hears Sam say something again.

"You don't have to Micheal.......Just move on".She said fixing her eyes on Micheal.

Move on?But he already did......

Michael said."I tried but couldn't,You really don't need to feel sad about it-".

"Sad?am happy with Scott while you are still here-in love with me.Why won't I be sad about that,I want you to be happy Micheal and you're not.I thought you finally had it with Mel but you didn't,do you know how I feel everyday knowing I am happy while you are sad still in love with me?A girl who can never reciprocate that feeling back.I care about you Micheal".She said again.

"You don't have to feel sad or guilty or stuffs like that,all you just have to do is be happy with my brother while I stay where I am,it's my choice to continue loving you and the feeling won't stop".He states.

"And Mel?What do you feel about her?".

"I care about her,at first I just wanted her as a rebound for a while but then the feeling started growing and I.....just care for her but I'm not in love with her Sam".He said.

I stumbled on the floor,it's feels like my heart is about to fall out,I touch my chest and heard it's loud thudding.I don't know which state of shock I experienced that was more shocking for me-Nel's accident years ago or his confession about me,I didn't see it coming.It hit me so hard my breathing became hard.I gave my all to him,Just an hour ago,I was happy with him and it took a minute of hearing to shatter everything,My dreams about us and how we would live in the future,it's all shattered.

"Melanie?".I heard Michael and Sam's voice.