Chapter 29

"Hey guys!".

We'll stare at her in shock of what she's doing here.Bella stood up to meet her."Kelly,what are you doing here?".

She thought about the answer for a second,"You texted me to have lunch with you guys".She said.

Bella's face turn into confusion."No I didn't".

Kelly's seem unsure but kept arguing,"Yes you did,too bad I deleted the text".

"No I didn't Kelly,I chatted with you today sure but I didn't invite-".

"Maybe you forgot,it's normal".She cuts in and Bella face changed to angry.

"But with you'll facial expression,it seems you guys don't want me here".Lilly stood up immediately with her welcome smile.

"Of course not,we're just surprised that's all,we've known you for such a long time Kelly,you are always welcome here".She tuck Kelly into a sit.

This is the time I really wish Lilly wasn't really nice.....

Sam just roll her eyes and sat.Kelly said."Oh Stiles is such a cutie but I really don't think the name fits him perfectly......it should be Boyd".

Who cares what you think?

Bella motion for her to keep shut."No one cares what you think".Sam said.

I almost laugh outwardly if not for my decency."We really didn't start on a good note did we Sam?".She ask sacarstically but Sam didn't reply.

"Me and Scott are over for a long time,Please get over it and there's no need for insecurities".She said in an insulting manner.

"She wasn't being insecure,why would she?She got the man".Micheal quickly defended.

Kelly's face changed instantly.I couldn't help but laugh but not only me is doing that but Bella too,Scott also did and Sam too and for some reason Stiles did too.Samuel just grin.His face look disturbed.

"Um Lilly do you know I'm modeling for Mel at her fashion show?".She quickly change the topic.

"Really?that's great.Melanie,I heard about your fashion show from your mom,I hope it's goes well".She said with out most respect.

"I hope so too".I said gulping a wine.

"So Samuel when did you get back from your trip to Australia?I planned we both leave together but well circumstances".

Bella turn serious,"W-What are you talking about?".She found herself asking.

"Oh you didn't know about me and Samuel,we were together in Australia".

Micheal choke on his drink while Scott just put his hands on his face dissapointdly.Bella face Samuel who couldn't look back."I can't believe you didn't tell them Samuel,We were all over each other in Australia but we ended things".She said again laughing-so annoying.

Bitch......

"We shouldn't be saying stuffs like that at the dining so keep it calm and respectful".Aston said,him and Lilly left the dining for us and took their share of food.So it's remaining us the adults.

"Oops,I guess I said too much".She chuckle.

"You certainly did".I said in response.

She took a deep breath."Oh Micheal remember when you used to flirt with me back then and I was all over Scott".

Micheal shakes his head,"We were all childish back then so let's just forget it".Scott finally said.

"You are right Scott but I heard Mel you and Michael are back together?".She ask.