Chapter 2

"That's it,legs straight,face forward.....yes.....yes,that's it,a little more bolder".My photographer took the flashes with enthusiasm.

I love shoots a lot.My whole office space is all about my photo-shoot and they are amazing."we are done".My photographer said.I grab my jacket and changed my clothe.I check my time.gosh am late for the airport."I have to go".I took my bag.

"Miss Anderson?We're having an important client".My assistant came forward.

"Then handle it.I hire you for a reason".I rush to the car.

"Umm........Miss Anderson,The client wants to talk you personally".I enter my car in confusion.And my indecisiveness began.Should I go back to my office cause business to me always comes first but I would left George alone waiting at the airport,that's not fair.Melanie is gorgeous-she is beautiful.That's my phone ringing tone.obviously am beautiful.

I put my phone on speaker."Hello?".

"Melanie?Our client is waiting.We are gonna lose so much money on this one".Kim's voice(my assistant) seems panicky.

"Name?".I ask before driving.

"Micheal Champagne".She said.Happiness filled her voice.

He is in my company!what's he doing there?I'm gonna see him.Oh My God!

I turn around immediately."I'm on my way".

I don't know how I got to the office fast but I know I did.I shouldn't have left my boyfriend waiting,it's not fair to him but it's business besides he does all the time while we were in California and I couldn't resist either.I'm going to see his gorgeous face and features again and I couldn't help it.This is the-same feeling I had when I was infatuated with Scott;but i can't possibly be infatuated with Micheal,it's not possible,I've a boyfriend but I'm so overwhelm by him.I'm not suppose to feel these way but it's like my feelings are controlling me."Miss Anderson,he is waiting".

I suck my breath and went inside.He is standing,starring seriously at my Photo.does he like it?Him liking my photo just gives me an ultimate satisfaction.He turn his face at me,he stare at me from down to up.He's checking me out but not with admiration but with irritation.His brown hair is combed neatly at the back and his sharp green eyes shows rudness.He put his hand in his pocket arrogantly.I also use my "professional look" which am suddenly unable to pull,it's like he's overshadowing me."Micheal Champagne".He extend his hand to me.

"Melanie Anderson".I took his hand-smooth his hand is so smooth.I wanna hold it forever.stop Melanie you've a boyfriend remember?

He arrogantly withdraw his hand."Your office is nice........and spacious".He said it like he was being force to complement.

"Thanks Mr Champagne".I sat down.He did the same.

I manage to pull my "professional look"."So I heard you wanted to talk to me?".

"Yes.Am doing a promo on my new game I'm introducing to the world".He pass his laptop to me.

The animation is beautiful.He is really creative,"it's beautiful".I complemented sincerely.

He doesn't seem interested in my compliment."Most of my characters are girls so the game is more like a fashion game and I need creative designs to make them look real".He focus on the laptop.

"Do you have any ideas you want to use for the clothing designs".I ask.

He looks amuse."No,I don't have any idea,am not a fashionista you are,that's why I ask your company to do the job".

He is so full of himself.

I use a calm voice regardless."What about your former fashioner?".

"It's none of your problem Miss Anderson".He use sarcasm.

"I want a stylish,gorgeous,subtle clothing for my characters".He said,tapping his foot.

"That's all?".I ask him.

He nod his head.I took a telephone from my desk and dial my assistant number.

"Kimberly?My office now".I order but in a calm voice.He was gazing at me attentively.Is that a hint of admiration in his eyes for me?He change in matter of second and use his snorty look.

The door open gently."You called for me?".

"Yes Kim,come foward".I pass the laptop of the designs to her.

"The animations are beautiful Mel".She admire but her face is not at the screen anymore.It's on Micheal.

"Good,take care of the designs.I will send you some tips on it".

Michael's face lot up in awareness."I don't want her to do it,You should do the honors".

Me Me Me and Me

I manage to resist myself from blushing.

"Umm Mr Champagne am sorry but I can't.Kimberly is my first assistant and she is really good.I trust her with it and so should you........

"Uh sorry um........what part of I want you to do it don't you understand?".

Jerk

"Right,am sorry about that.Kim you can go,I will take care of things here".

She left but not without checking Micheal first with flattery eyes."When will you launch the new game out?".

"Next month".

I thought about it,I've a busy schedule
"Next month?Mr Champagne,your decision for me to do this alone seems shocking and I've a lot of busy schedules so Next month-".I try explaining.

He shifted on his chair."I want it Next month Miss Anderson".

I sigh.

"Fine Mr Champagne,it will be ready Next month".I close the laptop.

"The offer?

"20 million dollars".He nods his head.

He stood up and clean his suit as if there was even a dirt on it."Nice working with you Miss Anderson".

"Same Mr Champagne".I took his hand.He gave me one glare before he left.