Chapter 22

Melanie is Beautiful......She is Beautiful.

I groan covering the pillow on my ear-maybe I won't be able to hear my loud ringing tone.But God,it's loud.I jumb from the bed and pick it.It's Kim.

"Howdy".I yawn checking myself in the mirror.

"So the models are all ready to use for our show".She said excitedly.

I smile at the mirror hearing the news,it's gonna make my day."You did a good job Kim,how many are they?".

"Fifty models,We only need at least twenty-five,Sheila would take care of the make-up artists,all have their own duty to carry".

"Send me the models pictures and I will check them out,We both have to start thinking and be creative,this fashion show has to work alright?".

"Alright".I cut the call and smile again.

I took a clean bath and also shaved.Combed my blond hair and pack It in a ponytail.I don't really like using blind but that has changed.

I took my phone and went on the media to see if there's any news.

#Michael Champagne promoted his new game to the world.Fans love it and have do many positive reviews#

This news was yesterday,I wonder why I didn't see it.I'm glad he did.The name of the game is Dress up.I went to play store and downloaded the game,all the characters clothing was really beautiful.I did it all.Perfect.

I remembered what happened yesterday with Micheal.He came and we blah blah blah,I won't even think about him.I mean Michael who?I put full make-up on.I open my windows.When did it rain?The road is all wet,it shows it rain all night and it's freezing.I didn't even notice.

I took an umbrella.I didn't bother eating,I will have breakfast at ginger up.I open my door and Michael's head was almost on my legs. Did he really slept here last night?with all the cold?he doesn't react well to cold and it's was freezing all night.was I so mean last night when I said"Suit yourself".I thought he would actually leave.I really can't believe he slept here on my doorstep with no sheets covering him.

My work is important and I won't waste time feeling sorry for him.Everything he said about love last night was just a lie.He is a manipulative liar.I cross him gently trying not to hit him with my heels,he's still asleep like an Angel.No,he's a devil Melanie.I shifted his body to the other side and close my door with my keys.I stare at him again before leaving my Penthouse.If I gave me one last glare,I won't hesitate to carry him to my house and make him coffee.

I stop by at Ginger up to have breakfast.

"Just Salad and coffee".I said to the waiter.

He came with Rich Salad and Hot Coffee and spread it on the table."Is your boss in?".I ask.

"Nope".He said and left but that's when Sam came in.She does dress simple but with elegance.

She was talking to one of the chefs and went to the kitchen but came back and notice me,smile and wave at me.She sat down.

"This is definitely your favorite seat right?".

"Right,I love it-it's has privacy".

"Scott came up with the idea,He has coffee here every morning before going anywhere so he loves sitting here saying it's privacy".

I ate a handful of salads and drink to it.

"So um I know you hate Micheal and you will probably hate him for eternity and he kinda deserves it but please just listen to what he has to say".

"He hurts me Sam,how can I ever forget or forgive that?".

"I'm not asking you to,just listen to him".

"Listening to him would means am giving him a chance to make up stories and lie to me again,I don't want that so please can you respect my choice and don't talk to me about it anymore?".

She hesitated,"Sure".

"By the way,this salad is good".I chuckle eating it until the plate is empty.I gulp the drink.

Kim texted me,I've to go.I stood up as wave Sam bye and got out of the restuarant.I saw Scott,he was coming the restuarant with two hefty bodyguard.My mind suddenly thought something,Did Scott ever broke Sam's heart?They look so perfect outside and inside but I do know not all marriage is a bliss their's might be but I doubt they wouldn't have ups and downs like every couple do.Either way,I admire their relationship.They are couples goal.

"The models are all good,it's really hard to choose"I said still checking the laptop.

"You haven't seen all,you have to check all the fifty models throughouly and then pick twenty-five of them".She said,checking her own I-pad.

"What are you so busy on?".I ask suspiciously.

"I'm checking out some few old designs that are wasted,I could create new ones from an old one".

I shake my head,disagreeing."I appreciate that but you can't do that,I want all the designs to be new and creative.I want us all to be creative,we still have time anyway".

She sigh a frustrated sigh.I'm going to high her pay.She did well,I would never dream of replacing her as my assistant.She is the best.

"Fine I will see what I can do".She thought about something and then left.

So many models to check on,it's tiring but I've to do it.Miguel,My second assistant came in."Mel,here are the list of things you asked for the show".

Damn,I forgot about that....

"Show it to me".

He open the front page.There are so many lists that are important to make the show look glamorous.

"Have you guys prepared an event planner?".I ask.

"We're working on it".

I gave him my "tell me you're joking look"which makes them shiver a lot.

"Um,the woman we were planning on using was scheduled for another thing so we all have to um reschedule".He said.

I groan,"Then what's taking so long,just do it quick.An even planner is important".

He nod his head vehemently,"Make-up artists?".I ask.

"Sheila is taking of it".

"Make sure she handled it to professionals".

"There are twenty-five models we are looking for create a group and work on some designs you can put on the table for us,it's should be a team work".I said bossily.

He nod again and left.I've to also go through lists and again models.