Chapter 12

I pull my heels that's threatening to leave a mark on my legs.I sat down with Michael on the couch.The tour was amazing and he did showed he know more places than me in Los Angeles.I made hot cocoa for him cause the weather demanded for it.He was persistent enough to follow me to my hotel,his only excuse was he has nothing doing so he would be bored but deep in my mind,I do know he's lying but I want him here with me.

"Am bored,Show me some of your fashion designs".He say carefully drinking his cocoa.

I show him some of creative clothing I design and made."So you are telling me all your clothes are made by you".He said with admiration.

"Yep,I sketch it,design it and make it".I smile proudly.

"I hope mine is getting ready".He look at me for confirmation.

"Yep,it's gonna be perfect".I confirm and he shows a wide smile.

"Listen Melanie,what happened that night between us,I totally felt it and I lied when I said it was a moment of weakness,I would do it again and again if I was given the chance to".He said.

Oh My God!

He came closer,more closer I could hear his breathing,he touch my hand;"I won't do anything without your approval".He kiss my earlobe.

I hold in my breath or maybe I just couldn't breath due to his touch.What did I expect,we are in a hotel room alone feelings and electricity spark affection between us and I can't do anything about it because as far as I know am attracted to him,really attracted and I don't want him to stop touching me but my common sense still kicks in.He doesn't feel the same way about me-it's always Sam for him.

I stood up from his reach immediately.It's the best thing I could manage to do at this point.As much as I want to,we can't go far when I know his feelings for me isn't real.I turn my back away from him so he couldn't see through me.I bite my nails nervously but stop but stop when I felt a breath on my neck.A hand surrounded my waist and his face was on my neck.He kiss it and the feeling is so exhilarating.Please don't stop.......

I suck in another breath."I can't forget about our first kiss and I find myself getting closer to you everyday".

Really?

Am beyond surprise by his confession.He really did felt something that night.I close all the negative thinking about what could happen in my mind and only focus on the present."Mel...."His voice sounds husky and needy.

I turn to face him,finally giving in.I kiss him so desperately.I wanted this,I needed it.He didn't hesistate to kiss me back either,he cupped his hands to my waist possesively and left no stone unturn by harassing me with his hands.His lips tasted like what have always imagined it to be and his breath?so pleasant,he cologne smells so natural to the nose but also addicting,I couldn't stop even if I wanted to cause I want him today and forever,he directed his lips to my neck and torture it gently,I moan under my breath wanting him to continue the toture.We fell down on the couch together and he climb on me.He rushly pull my cloth out of my body and gaze at my breast lustfully,he kiss my swollen lips back,then my neck,my bra as his soft lips reach my stomach,I arch beneath the couch,he unzip my trouser and pull it onto my knees;he kiss my belly button and reach down my pants,he quickly plant a kiss on my thigh and completely remove my trouser with my pant and am naked except for my bra.Like an expert,he gently unstring my bra at the back,as my breast got free he cupp it in his hands immediately,I sigh a breath of relief.I pull his t-shirt and almost unzip his trousers before he stop me."Let it be my job love".He mutter against my ear.

He massage my breast with one hand and I continue moaning loudly and submissively.Micheal is turning me into a wanton woman.He suck my breast attentively and massage the other,I felt every inch of his mouth,every suck,every withdrawal and comfort.He torture my breast and paid attention to my womanhood.He made me wrap my long legs around him.I couldn't wait for him to devour every part of my sex.My phone suddenly rang loudly interrupting us,I heard Micheal groan loudly.