Chapter 28

I awoke to the delicious sight of Micheal,showered and shaved,wearing only a pair of levis,his upper half and feet bare.He smile at me."I didn't mean to wake you."

I stretched deliciously,the sheet barely covering my breasts."What time is it?".

"Eleven".

"You are kidding!I slept the morning away?".

He sat on the side of the bed beside me and put a strand of my hair behind my ear."I had a good time last night".

"Me too".I kiss his palm.

"I Iove you Micheal".I said kissing him.

"I know and I love you more".He said.

I frown,"No!I love you more".

"No love,I love you more".

"I know you love me but I love you more".

"No I love you more".

"I love you wayyy more".

"Let's stop this.We love each other equally".

My answer was a giggle as I slid down into the bed.

By the time we'd made love again,showered-where we'd a quickie-then showered again,it was one o'clock.

"I need food",I said as I dried off."And I don't know what to wear".

"Do you want me to pick a cloth for you?".

I nod.I took him to my closet and he exclaim."Do you really wear all of this?".

"Not all,a few I bought still had price tags on it".

"And the rest you made?Wow".He said.

His phone buzz,he check it and turn back to me."Did I forget to tell you my family is having lunch and you're invited?".

"What?When?Why didn't you tell me?".I ask in shock.

It's been a long time I got invited to their family lunches and dinner.It just took me by surprise.

"I forgot but we're late so I think you should wear that one".He said,pointing to an off shoulder top.

I took it and also took a pair of Jean then boots.I quickly dressed in minutes since he mentioned to me we're late already but still I manage to put on make-up to look more prettier even though he told me not to bother.I let my hair roll down my back.We finally got to the family house.I'm not nervous or scared,I remember being here when I was a little kid,jumping a tree,running with Bella,Scott and Michael.It was fun,we were all best friend until we grow up and went different paths in life but me and Bella will always remain besties of the best.Micheal ran the doorbell and the door open immediately showing Sam with a white Apron and her apron was covered with fruit stains and a frying spoon in her hands.She looks anxious and unprepared.Her hair is pack down untidy,some starting threatening to fall down on her eyes.She still looks anxious."Hi!You guys are here so early!".She said still struggling to pack her hair neatly.

Early?I thought we were late....

I stare at Micheal.He just shrug but his face held confusion."Before you come in can you cook?".She ask.

"Well-".

"Good cause Bella refuse to help me with the cooking and I've to do everything,our maids are out and you are my only hope".She said rushly,I've to take a minute to put what she said together and understand.

"Calm down,I'll help you out although I'm really not that good with cooking".I said and immediately she opens the door wide for me to enter.I smile at her action and went in with Micheal behind.