Chapter 30

Michael's POV

Finally I'm back to where I was before.I'm happy and it's all because I was lucky to have two loves in my life.I got over Sam and fell for Melanie,she showed me I can move on and fell in love again.I love her so much.I hurt her so bad but I won't do it again,I can't even think about that anymore,she gave me another chance and I'll use it to cherish her until my last breath in life.

My whole life revolves around her and I can't shake her,I would never be able to and I don't want to.I never thought that I would be happy again,be able to love again to find fulfillment and satisfaction again but I did and it's all because of her.She makes me happy.I decided to propose to her,I want her to be mine forever.The only one who knew about my plan was Sam,Sam helped me decorated the whole restuarant with red balloons and I did the cooking.Sam made sure the restaurant was empty-no customers for the day just me and my love."She's here Micheal".Sam said closing the windows.

My heart went out of my chest,I almost stumbled.I've never been this nervous before.Sam immediately took her bag and peck me trying to ease my nervousness."She will say yes don't worry".She left through the back window.I off the lights.

I quickly open the restaurant door before she comes in.She came in."Micheal?Micheal?".I quickly on the lights,her expression was what I expected surprised and amused.She stare at everywhere before noticing me and smile.She wore an off-shoulder white top with a knee length skirt and put a huge black belt on the waist that tighten the dress,her blond hair was coiled down.She's one hell of a beautiful lady."You did this?".She ask continuously starring at the decorations.

I nod going to her."It's beautiful Micheal,I love it".She said.

"Wait,till you taste my special food".I said nervously not knowing how to begin.

She turn her back to me still checking everywhere out with admiration.I used the opportunity to withdrew a little leather box with a distinctive design on it.I went onto one knee and open the box-a diamond ring I specially picked out for her.She turn around and her face hit different,she was shocked but recovered."Will you do the honors of marrying me and put up with all my flaws for life?".

She suck in her breath as I did mine."Yes!Yes!Yes!".She said while laughing.I put the ring on her finger,then stood up and kissed her.

She kissed back me and check her ring again.I carried her in my arms kissing her thoroughly.

"Happy?".

"Of  course I am"..

"I love you so so very much".I whisper.

_________

I throw her the food and she caught it again.She snuggle against me on the floor,"When did you planned all of this?".She ask.

"I've planned it for weeks now".I said and she smile still amuse by the ring on her finger.

"When are we going to get married?I want it sooner".I said.

She stood up."Whoa calm down there,I dont want our wedding to be rushed at all,it should be perfect,it should be mwah".She proclaim with demonstration.

I smile at her eagerness."Bella of course will be maid of honors,I've picture where my guest are gonna be,where we are going to do the wedding and our honeymoon?oh my God,it will be perfect,we would go to New Zealand for that.Everything would be fabulous".

"Oh and I've also thoughts about baby names.I was thinking of it's a boy, we would name it Charlie and if it's a girl,we would name it Crystal or Tristan,there would be so much more believe me".She rants about our future together.

"Our life would be a bliss".She finally said.

"Four kids,I want four kids-two boys and girls that's not much to ask"I told her and also kiss her.

"Will kissing make four kids?You've gotta do more than that Micheal".She kiss me and stop expecting me to do the rest.I suddenly kiss her and she kissed back.I climb on top of her and mutter against her skin."This will make four babies".I kiss her hard.

I gently remove her belt untightening the dress,I remove her skirt away leaving only her panties,she sigh adjusting her body for me to take full control.I kiss her thigh and pull her top off leaving only her bra.I kiss her neck making sure to leave hickies behind,I pull off her bra holding her breast,I kiss the top and she moan.My mouth found her nipple and I suck hard,her moan intensifying.I took the other nipple and harass it.I plant a kiss on her stomach,she suck in a breath as my mouth reached below.I put my hand in her vagina knowing what her reaction would be,"Ahh!".I slid my fingers into her stroking it hard and her stomach coiled,tensed;her legs muscles quivered around him.Orgasm teetered on the sweet brink of arrival."M-M-Micheal",She beseech.My thumb brush her clitoris.Without hesitation,she meshed her lips into mine.The moment my tongue collided with hers,my taste filled her mouth.I slam inside her immediately and she arches,moaning loudly this time.No waiting.No gradually letting her become accustomed.I was simply in her to the hilt.I couldn't go another minute without being there.

She cried out in my mouth;I swallow the sound.She was so aroused,so slick with desire,so prepared for me,there was only a slight sting,then complete pleasure I stretched her erotically,filled her inexorably.On and On the kiss continued.She tasted herself on my lips.Tasted me,the hear of me,the passion.In and Out.Moving quickly,hurtling us both to the stars.My testicles slapped at her.The tip of my manhood hit all the way to her womb,the exact spot she needed me to be.She was already close,ready to explode for the second time.Tension coiled in her stomach,in her blood.

"Melanie!".I said.I pump into her,hard,delicious."You are mine forever".

"Mine",She silently repeated.The climax grip her,more intense than the first,making her shudder against me.Her knees clenched at me,and to the heavens she soared.High,so high.

I join her there.I spasm against her,inside her.Gave her a final,pounding thrust.Her eyes squeeze tight.Bliss consumed her features.

I roll off her and sigh.I love her so much."What we did,is it gonna make four babies?".She ask,her head on my chest.She is still on the topic of babies.

"I don't know but I'm sure it would make one baby or twins probably".I said my words making her feel more happy.

I stare at her and kiss her.Not a wanton or a sexual kiss,it's more of a promise of love and life.I will cherish and give her everything she wants in life.The kiss is a promise of a fulfilled and satisfied life she would have with me.Pure happiness,no pains,no sorrows intended  just pure happiness.