Chapter 63 (Hell to Heaven Bliss)

Everyone stand up and claps for Yibo and his team.Yibo has again trigger Zhan to love him so much more. In front of all the audience, Zhan hugs the three boys together and he raises their hands and shouted to the audience

"They deserve every bit of the prize and Gusu University is proud to have youngsters like them"

The shouts of a man with such a high status and not to mention that all four of them each have their own handsome features can really make the world to stop spinning by not tilting it axis. The audiences are all overwhelmed with how the handsome heir handle the situation, proofing the innocent of the Team. Everyone in the crowd stands up and claps their hands, some even with their fist in the air showing and roaring the champion Team number, the smart ones quickly for anchoring phrase like

"Go Go Go, Team 2 is the champion

Down Down Down, Team 3 got defeated"

The shouting and yelling is so loud that it echoed everywhere in the hall, the crowd had nearly gone crazy. The four of them standing at the stage were all in red eyes (I am imagining when our Zhan ge stands in the Starlight Night with his red eyes when he saw the sea of red). The support for the Team 2 is indescrible, which lead to Yibo feeling choked. He feels choked when he was accused, now he feels choked with an unexplainable innate feeling of being supported by the whole University and most important that Zhan had always trust and believes in him. Again, Zhan had protected him, the feelings of Zhan's care scorched his body with the inner fiery fire that Yibo is feeling but he cannot comprehend the meaning of it. He just had so many mixed emotions that are circling his entire body that he is now choked with happy tears.

Zhan is still holding onto the microphone and so he lift up his hand to halt the audiences to stop as he saw the tears on YIbo's face. Zhan is a matured man, he knew that it can swing either way for Yibo but he wants to make sure that Yibo is swinging onto the happy side of it. He is not going to let anyone hurt that boy again.

The team 3 members, especially Cheng Tong He is so shameful and regretful that he shrinks himself and almost hide behind his two team members. Cheng Tong He turns his back to the audiences and he is crying like cats and dogs with his shoulder making movements of shifting up and down. Everyone is just happy for all things had clear up but Yibo scan his eyes around and he saw Cheng Tong He crying, he feels a tug in his heart. He is happy but he is sad that the situations turns up like this. Yibo is only eighteen but his emotional campus of compassion is always higher than other because of his own life history. Yibo sees more of others in their distress stage, he knows that Cheng Tong He has made a grave mistakes by accusing him and the Team but when he saw him crying, Yibo's heart melt, or more leaning towards sadness. He felt that Cheng Tong He whose Team are actually second has been neglected and abandoned by the others of their good work, as the accusations had robbed them off the good work done by them. The bad reputable of being accusing the top team had made them a target of disgrace. Although this may be a common sight to others by whenever Yibo saw someone suffering alone, he feels pain in his heart. He feels the person suffering as he had been through all these lonely pain for so many years, His compassion has the width of the earth and depth of the ocean and the height of the heaven.

As Zhan is holding his hand, Yibo curl up one of the finger to scratch Zhan on his palm. The action is what Yibo did when he was a child that he wants his mother attention when he is busy with shopping or talking to friends but never let go of his hands. Yibo would use his little finger to scratch the palm for attention and it always works, so with the loud shouting and screaming from the crowd, Yibo used the only method he knew to get Zhan's attention.