Chapter 9 (Thirsty, Water and Lost)

He keeps his mind in silent but he heard it again, he couldn't believe what he heard and he listen again. This time he knew he heard it correct and Yibo knew that this doesn't sound good, no, this is NOT GOOD as he might end up dead because he heard the light snore of a man, so he turns his head towards the sound and Yibo freeze.....

Yibo saw someone that he wouldn't want to mess around with, someone that he has been trying to avoid when he knew that he will be staying in this household. Yibo had already make an internal wish "AVOID MR XIAO ZHAN", this is because the cold glaze and the aura that Zhan emit is just too frightening and too much for a 18 years old boy like Yibo. So, Yibo is a survivor, he know how to survive in the extreme situation. He managed to avoid his father for two months, he managed to avoid all the beatings for two month. SO, AVOIDANCE is built inside Yibo cells but now.......

Yibo brain is in a mess, they are running in circle, like the Christmas decorating lights, the circle of the lights just keep taking it's turn to bright up without stopping, Yibo brain cells tries to act first and he thoughts are

"THINK YIBO. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO"

and another question encircling Yibo is WHY IS HE EVEN HERE?

With all these thoughts going around, Yibo lightly turns his head and he saw the drink bottle on the side table and his recollection of the happenings of last night begins to seep in

"OH NO, I WENT INTO THE WRONG ROOM"

But then something light up like a bulb in Yibo mind

"I can go out without him knowing"

Yibo little mind is trying to find a way out, with this smart plan in his mind, Yibo starts to use both his arms to straighten and then push himself up and back facing the bed rest now. It is not difficult for anyone or even Yibo but not in his condition now, where his pain is still hissing in the back, but Yibo endured all these silently again. So, now the next thing to do is Yibo turns his body in the quietest and slowest movement so as to await the scary person to him, MR XIAO ZHAN. There, he slowly turns his body towards the side of the bed with the gentlest moment and Yibo even stops breathing to keep the noise, or if there is as low as he could.

However, suddenly, Yibo felt something on his waist. He pale and shocked, he thought his clothes were hooked up on something, but the thing that is on his waist has weight and it is not light and it is long and worst. it has fingers.

"OH SHIT!!!!!" Yibo cursed silently in his mind.

Mr Xiao Zhan has stretch his long arm over to Yibo waist, Yibo sweats, he tries to stop breathing, he tries to control his heartbeat, he tries to reactivate his body to move because they were numb for a moment. So, with the most gentle hands in the world, Yibo lifted up the long and slim arms that are now across his waist, he did it with no sound from even his breathe. Finally, the hand has gone back to the owner. Yibo sigh a relief very softly.....

Yibo tries again this time, he turns and tries to get off the bed, but his foot is so nervous that it got caught at the corner of the blanket pockets and the worst thing happens, YIBO FELL, together with the blanket that he brought along and there was a "THUBB" sound on the floor. The pain is felt on the knees as Yibo fell forward and he is now kneeling on the floor with the blanket covering him. Yibo panic, he is shivering inside the blanket but still he holds onto it because the blanket seems like his only cover or his only protection and inside the blanket Yibo keep mumbling onto to himself the voice is too soft only Yibo can hear himself