Chapter 88 (Wife)

Chapter 88 (Wife)

Zhan let Yibo rest on the soft blankets and then he looks at Yibo with his eyes darkened

"If this is a promise, ge ge wants you to keep it forever, can you do that" Zhan asks Yibo

Yibo bends his head down and think for awhile

"Does that means ge ge also keeps his promise to di di" Yibo asks with an innocent eyes, he is not demanding but rather an earnest response

"Yes, we promise to each other" Zhan holds his hand and kiss him on his cheek.

They now both looks at each other, a verbal promise has been made with the seas, waves, trees and the sky as their witnesses.

Zhan is so happy today that he feels that even the nature are on his side, the weather is good, there are great sunshine but it also has clouds intermittently, thus it is not too harsh on Yibo's very fair and soft skin. The wind made it's appearance but it is not too strong, it is gentle enough to give pleasure in the body when it touches it but not too strong to irritates the body, it is like a hand from the mother of nature, that touches the body gently and cooling off the body with it's soft hands. The trees are in sync with the winds, it has grown enough to give shade to the two of them now, sitting under it branches that are so outstretch, it carries the leaves that are like fully grown children and able to listen to the parents command and do it duty of providing the shade but also showing off it's musical talents by creating the naturally music when the wind blows at them. The sea with it's water provide the clear soft water that allows them to dip their feel in and waters on their soft golden sand. Such a perfect day for dating that even the natural elements are on Zhan's side.

However, they can't beat the human nature as their stomach growl in hunger

"Hungry now baby?" Zhan asks his cute lion

YIbo who is sitting beside Zhan with his head on Zhan's shoulder smiles and then answer

"Mn, hungry" Yibo told Zhan and he naturally stand up and reach for the basket, wanting to serve Zhan.

Zhan holds down Yibo and then told him

"Baby, let me do it, I will serve you, I want you to enjoy the dating day" Zhan told Yibo

Yibo immediately gives a frown and shakes his head

"No, we serve each other, ge ge" Yibo told Zhan and he pouts a little

Very quickly Yibo and Zhan together carried the overload food basket and open up the cover and took some food out, Xu Ma is like preparing for nearly 10 persons and the food has everything from fried rice, sandwiches to all sort of their favourites. Zhan loves spring rolls and there is plenty of them neatly placed in rolls.

Lunching with nature has a different favours, at least this is how Zhan felt, being a white collar worker, he has almost eat all his lunch in his luxuries office or at business lunches, however, being out in the nature and sharing the space with the birds chirping and throwing some bread to the sea gulls has made him appreciate more of the nature, especially now watching Yibo munching his sandwiches but also sharing them with the birdies is a sight that has left him in a jolly mood.

"Come here, birdie, you must be tire, have some bread; Yibo mumbles as he munches and then those sweet musical words could be

"Hey, you can't take so much back oh, birdies, bring your brothers and sisters here" as the cute boy throw another small piece of bread to them.