Chapter 71 (I am a part of you and you are a part of me)

"You already pay me here and I don't want anymore pay, if you pay me more, then I don't want to work because I just want to hlpy you and also to learn" Yibo took in a deep breathe after spilling out so many words for his reasons and he looks a little out of breathe worrying if what he says makes sense.

Zhan took a moment and then he face Yibo

"You don't give me much choice, do you? How long have you thought about this before you told me" Zhan smiles at Yibo and asks

"3 days" Yibo told Zhan bravely

"Ok, as long as you follows me everywhere and be safe, then everything is fine" Zhan had to admit defeat because Yibo is too cute, everything he says if it is possible Zhan will gives in to him.

Yibo drop his plate on the table and laughs happily, the bright sweet smile that shows his white teeth

"Thank you, Zhan ge" Yibo told Zhan

"No, Thank you Yibo" Zhan affirmatively told Yibo, feeling so contented in his heart that he is going to have the lion with him every day and night.

YIbo was a little taken apart as he think and wonder why is Zhan thanking him, so he look at him seriously and still in deep thought and finally he braved up

"Errrr.....maybe don't thank me first, I might not be very good at my work, I don't know" Yibo told Zhan with his wide eyes worrying that he might not live up to Zhan's working standard as Zhan already thank him "What if  I am stupid and doesn't help much?". Lots of thought were in Yibo's mind as he has never worked in a big company like Zhan, he is only a lowly paid worker that help out in Mr Cheng's gym or distributing newspaper and also maybe if he is lucky some odd jobs in supermarket. Yibo had seen Zhan's high tech company and he worry if he even fit in. The helpless boy is now balling his fist and clenching his teeth worrying about his own capability and wondering if he is an asset or a liability.

Zhan looks at Yibo and he knew that Yibo is again trigger in his own fear, the fear of being treated lowly by his father and the people that he had worked. The heart of Zhan just welled up in emotions. The boy is often doubtful of himself because of his past trauma. However, the straightforwardness of the boy is a pleasant vibes compared to all those that Zhan had met, so he is not upset but he just loves Yibo humbleness and Zhan extends two fingers under the chin of Yibo, then he slowly used some strength to tilt up the little head of Yibo

"Hey, don't doubt yourself, you are the Captain that lead your team to win in the research project. Don't worry what other people think, as long as I think you are good and I know you are good" Zhan told Yibo, boosting Yibo confident.

"You think I am good" the surprise was definitely lingering on Yibo face when he open his mouth and wide is alredy large eyes.

"Yes, I don't think, I know so" Zhan continue to affirm his stand and he looks at Yibo with affirmation.

Yibo runs his two fist together as his stress level reaches a little high, wondering if he is greedy wanting to work in Zhan's office or that he might be a burden........, however, he was then interrupted by Zhan.

"You work directly under me, I mean Yubin, you know him, he is a good guy, don't worry" Zhan told Yibo with a pat on his shoulder, Zhan also knew this eighteen years old might be afraid of working with others but what Yibo doesn't know if that Zhan would never allows anyone near his little lion, he is possessive and also Zhan is worried that Yibo might be distracted and worst Yibo falls in love with someone, that would kill Zhan.