Chapter 7: Jealousy

As I walked towards the elevator, I passed Thor, who was sitting on a couch nearby.

He jumped to his feet "Y/n!"

I stopped and turn to him, he walked up to me.

"I was thinking, maybe we can spar or something soon, you know, since our powers kind of go together..." Was the God of Thunder nervous to talk to me?

"Yeah, Id love that Thor. Anytime."

A smile grew on his face, I turned and got onto the elevator, giving him a small wave.

I got off on my floor, I turned to walk down the hall towards my room when I saw Loki leaning against the wall next to my door.

"Loki?"

He looked up from the ground, breaking his train of thought.

I walked towards him.

"Were you waiting for me?" I was standing with my back facing my front door,

Loki took a step towards me, his hands behind his back

"y/n," Loki says in a soft growl. As he continues to walk towards me.

"I find myself drawn to you."

By back is now against my front door, Loki is closing the distance between our bodies.

He puts his hands on either side of the door frame on both sides of my head.

Our bodies now pressed against each other, our faces inches apart.

My breath is now shallow,

"Loki, What...?"

"After hearing what happened to you..... I will never let anyone hurt you again."

He leans down to my neck, his hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine, I squirmed beneath Loki, this made him laugh against my neck. He let out a small chuckle, looking up from my neck, making direct eye contact with me.

"I can't seem to control myself around you..." As he brings his face back up to mine,

"I don't like the way the other Avengers act around you."

"What do you mean?"

Loki removes his hands from the door frame on either side of me then grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him.

"My brother picking you up, You and the metal arm fellow in the gym, you with the spider... I want you to myself, but not unless you want it. Not until you give me a verbal yes."

I opened my mouth to reply when Loki pulled me into a kiss.

It was soft and passionate.

Loki pulled away from me,

"Just to give you a preview."

He smirked.

"Goodnight Lady y/n" He kissed my hand and walked to his door.

He looked at me one last time, giving me a wink. Then going into his room, and closing his door behind him.