contract: prologue ; blackpink

blackpink

wc - 2.5k wowza

requested - no... *cries*

also could someone comment im lonely,,, you could say you hate my writing just smth idc-

note: the date is somewhere near before the release of ice creeeaam but definetley after hylt, y/i stands for your initials

the way i portray them in this story is not the way they are irl. they are good people and i just used this as an effect of the story.

_____

They all sat in the meeting room near 'The Office'. All of them had just finished a schedule before lumbering themselves back over to YG when they were supposed to be back at the dorm. Their manager had quite a disappointing look on his face when he ushered them back to the company. The words "urgent meeting" echoed in their heads as they waited in silence.

The two eldest were the stillest, Jennie sitting with her legs crossed and her hands across her knees, staring at the floor while Jisoo had her leg bouncing up and down and her right hand massaging her temples. Unlike the other two, they decided to keep their thoughts that were currently going haywire in their heads to themselves.

Chaeyoung and Lisa spoke in hushed mutters, questions of 'Do you know what's this for?' and 'Why is this so important?' were relayed to one another only to be shot down with an 'I don't know...' The youngest of the best friends rolled back in forth in her chair like a skateboard ditched inside the pool. Chae tapped her nails rhythmically on the table with anxiety.

A simple click of the office door made all the movements stop. Hwang Bo-kyung their CEO, Manager Jung, and a smaller girl walked in. Their CEO had their hand gripping at your shoulder while you kept your head down. Blackpink's manager seemed displeased his lips downturned and his eyes sharp. Ms. Hwang made them all gather at the table, making everyone sit straight and wait for her words.

"Let's get straight to it, we have decided to add a new member." Oh.

There were a plethora of things running through the member's minds. Why the hell do we need a new member. Is that girl going to join us? We have to decline this. Chicken... but yeah, we are definitely not accepting this. Before Jisoo could utter a word, Ms. Hwang spoke softly. "By 'we' I mean someone higher than me. I had no say in this as well as you. I would like to apologize for the short notice."

She bowed her head before Lisa interjected. "So it is from YG?" As calm as her tone was everyone could tell she was fuming inside.

While others focused on the words of their CEO, Jisoo looked to the girl. You looked a lot younger than all of them. Your hands were shaking like leaves and your chest rose slowly like you were trying to calm herself.

Before long Ms. Hwang left the meeting room making everyone else bow. "I have another meeting soon so just let your manager know if you have any questions. If he can't answer them he will email them to me... have a nice day, girls." Their manager left to get the van parked closer, leaving the five to... talk.

Lisa spoke first, leaning back in her chair with a scowl on her face. "Why did you join us, no, how much money did you pay YG to get here."

"Lisa, stop. How about you just introduce yourself." Jennie nodded to you with a poker face. None of them were happy.

You nodded back meekly before standing up to bow 90 degrees. "H-hello, I'm Ryu Y/n and I'm 17 years old. I hope to work well with all of you."

Chaeyoung's eye twitched at your age. Why would they add someone so young? "Just so you know, we don't want you."