Chapter 6

The ride was torturously awkward. If it was tangible, the feeling would grab ahold of my neck and ring it like a chicken. I was having a crazy headache as well that wasn't helping. It felt as if my eyes were about to pop out. Everything seems to be getting louder yet not a sound was being made. Everything around me began to blur and glow an electric blue. Colors intertwined with each other as voices argued back and forth. They were unfamiliar yet I recognized them. "What is your slagging malfunction you stupid spark?" The voice was mechanical and low pitched. "We love the human, accept it." This voice was low pitched like the first but smoother, almost tender.
I had become accustomed to the two voices arguing. Not once have they said you they had supposedly liked. "Your face plate rose several degrees apon seeing her form." "Silence! I am done confersing." "Not until we have resolved this." I called out to the two voices in hopes they could hear me. As I yell, I realize I have no voice. Tears run down my cheeks as I try to speak. My throat hurts as I strain my body to produce one sound. Something to get their attention. "Wake up Cat."

I nudge her with my talon until she woke up. I saw her eyes go from that electric blue to her natural color. She was leaking through her optics as she gasped for air. Her little body wrapped around my talon. I picked the femme up and went over to my recharge station. I laid flat on put her on my chest. I laid my hand over her like a covering before falling into recharge.
-----------------------------------
I woke up and saw that the femme was asleep while wrapped around my talon. My spark sent a small jolt of electricity through me but I ignored it. I expertly got and and put the organic into her bed before leaving.
I walked through the halls of the Nemesis in silence. Vehicons changed their routes in order to avoid me. I drifted into my memory unit and replayed some past events. Killing Autobots, meeting Lord Megatron for the first time, seeing Cat for the first time. What? I erased that memory from the replay but not completely from my memory base. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I groaned and hit the wall closest to me. I analyses my surroundings and noticed I was in from of the medical bay. I walked in and saw Knock out polishing himself. "Sound wave, odd seeing you here. The reason?" I replayed a collection of megatons orders and created a fake one. The words emanated from my audio resonators. "That's an odd request to as doctor. I'll try." I walked away at that. In a couple human hours I will be acquiring a holographic sequencer. Perfect for my plan.