Ch. 10 pt 2

Epic cliffhangers are just the worst :)

I couldn't make it fast enough. Fraggin Autobots got in my way. Starscream launched his missle at Cat and the other fleshy and my spark sank. Rage filled my core. The explosion sent him flying back because of the proximity. My screen turned a dark red as I allowed rage to take over. After this, I am going to offline Starscream, I promised myself.
"In the name of Primus..." I turned my head and saw the unbelievable. Pure Energon created a shield around Cat and the other human. Cat looked at me and I looked at her. Her eyes glowed purple and red lines burned into her left chest. Her Crimson hair defied gravity. Her expression revealed how shocked she was. Everybot and con was.
---------------------------------------------
     It was a dead silence throughout the airstrip. Nothing moved as if it were petrified. The energon shielding Cat and Jack dissipated. Cat stood up hesitantly, never breaking eye contact with her hands. Did she do that? How did she?
     "How... Is this possible?!" Starscream struggled to stand back up on his legs. Disbelieve was apparent in his optics. The decepticon locked another missile into place. Before the con could aim his weapon, Soundwave took his arm and tore it from his body. "Ackh!" Soundwave revved his engine in anger. "What is the meaning of this Soundwave?!"
-------------------------------------------------
     "Offline him. Offline him. Offline him!" I grabbed Starscream's chest plate and lifted him up, thrashing him around violently. "Soundwave!"
     I looked over at Knock Out and let go of Starscream. The con dropped to the ground in a heap. "There is gonna be a little Eradicon who will be very unhappy if Starscream returns in a heap of dismembered parts and besides, our REAL enemy is RIGHT THERE."
     I saw the Autobots helping the fleshie and my fleshie up and away from here.
-------------------------------------------------
     I watched as Soundwave sprinted towards us. "Cat watch out!" I looked up at this other cybertronian and watched her fire at Soundwave. I became angry. I don't want my con hurt. My vision blurred purple as the fem bot's body froze. "What the? I can't move!" Jack look at me and began shaking me. "Cat, Cat! Snap out of it!" No... I stepped towards Soundwave and then another and then another. I found myself running.
     My crazy life and this building sized robot was my anchor. The only sane thing I knew. Ironic huh...
     I came to a stop as did Soundwave as we looked at each other. His blank screen looking down at me. "Cat what are you doing?" I looked over towards Jack. His cheeks were stained with tears. I signed, this is where I belong. I'm sorry. I looked back at the con and smiled softly. Embrace your gift darling...
     Flashes of decepticons surrounded me. They looked ancient as did the surroundings I saw. Your true self has yet to be unlocked my child. This con was taller than the rest. Find where it ended so it may start again.