Chapter two

I walked the halls of the Decepticon Warship, knowing every turn, every twist. There was not one speck of this ship I have not analyzed and documented in my data. The sounds of the Eradicons working annoyed me. They whispered amongst themselves as I passed by them. I heard their words clearly but the did not know this. I didn't say anything and kept walking.

I worked at my station without stop as I searched few more Energon sources. I'm noticed the human city known as Jasper, there was a small spike of Energon signals. How odd. I zoomed in on the coordinates and identified the school as Memorial High. The spike was small but still. I was about to create a ground bridge when I spotted it moving. I stared at the screen as the Energon source seemed to move. I downloaded the coordinates and took off.
-------
I rode my bike back to my house and silently went up to my room. I lived with my crazy uncle in the largest house in jasper. It was 3 stories high and very old. Like ancient. The wood was rotten and the sides of the house were overgrown with weeds and vines. The house also happens to be 20 feet away from a giant deep gorge.
I plugged in my headphones and started playing I will never let you down by Rita Ora. I started lip singing and even dancing. My long orange brown hair whirled around like I did. Several songs passed by and I was now tired from dancing. I finished all my homework for the month in all my classes under an hour. I looked at the time and cursed under my breath. I was going to be late for work!
As I rode my bike, I felt my soul tug. I fell entranced by the feeling. I revved off the rode and towards the canyons. I somehow made it to the very bottom and was headed toward a cave when a large robot with no face stood in front of me. Everything seemed to clear as I looked around, bewildered as how I got where I am in the first place.
-------
The human's eyes were glowing Energon blue and then returned to their original pigment. How odd in deed. I watched as the girl just stood in fear. Normally a blood curdling scream would follow after this but it didn't. I took a menacing step towards her and she fell backwards. Her lips were producing words but no sound came out. She was what the humans called, mute. Her eyes darted around till she found a stick. Instead of attempting to defend her life, she began to write in the loose sand and dirt. - please don't hurt me- I examined the human and sensed the Energon signal. The Energon must be inside her. If so why was she going into the cave? I turned and looked into the cave. Nothing I could see. I turned on my Energon seeker and it went crazy. "Did you know about this," I asked using several different voices. The girl nodded no. She began to write in the sand again. -Felt as if I needed to come. What are you?- I sighed and grabbed her in my hand, transforming and flying off. The girl did not fight or protest me taking her. I felt a small pain in my core but shook it off. Lack of Energon probably. Speaking of Energon... I already sent the new data back to the Nemesis. Eradicons should be coming to mine in within the human hour.