Chapter 4

Sowwy for not updating hehe

A couple hours have passed since I was taken aboard this alien space vessel. My stomach felt as if it was literally eating itself. Not cool. I needed to somehow get food. I looked up at the sleek robot and began to throw my arms in different directions. I may have looked retarded in doing so but it's all for the greater good of food.

__________

I noticed that the human was making off movements off in my peripheral vision and looked in her direction. When she saw that she had my attention, she pointed at her stomach and then at her mouth. I assumed from past research on the human body, she was trying to say she was hungry. Knowing that we do not eat the same substances, I was contemplating whether or not to allow her to get her own food. Chances of her running away were 50/50, her escaping was 0%. After much thought I descided to allow the human to get her food.
[time skip to food stores]
__________

I looked around in Walmart and grabbed a bunch of not cooking foods. I bought several gallons of water, two 1 liters of Mountain Dew, and a bunch of snacks. I also bought a camping bed with a pillow a blanket. After buying all this stuff, I pointed in the direction of my house. He nodded and took me in that direction.
I climbed into my window and took a glance of my room. 'Only the necessities', I thought to myself. I grabbed a box and grabbed my radio and CDs, writing book, my catbug plushie, and a bunch of clothes. I descided these were what I wanted most and then went to my window. His hand was outstretched so I could climb onto it. Apon doing so, he transformed into a jet and we took off.
The ride back to the space vessel felt different. It wasn't as warm as before. The seats felt harder and the seatbelt was tight. I touched the control panel and I felt the jet slightly dip, the air getting even warmer. I didn't know what to think. Was he hurt or injured somehow? Was it the weather outside? Or was it something else?

_______

What the slag was up with me?! I felt all sorts of emotions swell up in my processor. I'm not one for feeling any emotion. I knew that the human girl noticed because she touched my control panel. I felt myself dip slightly and mentally cursed myself for appearing so weak. In truth, my control panel was very sensitive but the girl was stimulating more than just sensitivity. The human term for what this was, was close to the slang term, turn on.
Again she touched my control panel and then let her hand linger there. I kept myself from dipping but the heat rose even higher. The feeling was wrong but... Right. My spark chamber ached. I felt like I was going to burn up. 'No, no, no!' Common sense was trying to pull me away from this bizarre thinking but sensation was keeping its firm grip on me.
I felt releif and hunger when she took her hand off my control panel. My spark ached. 'Stupid spark, what's your malfunction?' The trip back was taking longer than aniticipated. Now that my processor had cleared, I could think straight. I could feel the heat inside my quench itself.
That was extinguished when the girl ran her nail across my control panel. I sensed that the girl enjoyed my reaction. She knew she was causing this. Her nails sent shivers down all over my body. The feeling was axilerating. She continued to do so and then descided to something even crazier. Leaving down, she kissed the control panel. The body went crazy. I felt myself getting hard and my body ache. Torture was what it was.
Finally we reached the Nemesis. I transformed and quickly took the human to my quarters. There I sat her down on my table and immediately left.

______

I sat there in what seems to be his living space, smirking to myself. 'I guess humans aren't the only ones who physically feel pleasure.' I set up my stuff and when everything got situated, I went to bed. Pretty interesting day.