Chapter 7 pt 2

WARNING: ADULT LIKE CONTENT
View at own risk

I guess this will be the end of me. There was nowhere else to hide. I looked up and there looking down at me was a Eradicon. The robot watched me intently, studying me almost. What is he thinking? He brought his hand down and motioned for me to climb into his metallic Palm. I merely nodded and did what I was told...er... Motioned to do.
We walked through the ship's halls until he stopped at a door. Soundwave's door. My cheeks flushed. How did he know? The Eradicon punched in some numbers to make the door open. He took me inside and put me on the table. He motioned for me to stay put and I nodded. How did he know... Who else knows?

After picking up my holographic sequencer, I decided to continue my mission in finding the organic known as Kat. The Eradicon known as Steve walked up to me and motioned me to follow him. He had trances of organic prints on his hands. The thought of another decepticon touching the human made my spark boil. "Where. Is. She." I used Starscreams voice this time, making the little Eradicon squirm at his mates voice. Two long cables from my back pinned Steve to the wall, hoisting him into the air. I replayed the words again.
It's rare for a Eradicon to speak. Their Audio receptors normally don't function. "Your. Chambers." I dropped the Eradicon and composed myself. "Stay. Safe. Lord suspicious." I took the con's words to spark. I began walking towards my chamber with new emotions boiling within my spark. Confusion, happiness, fear, sadness, anger, and lust.

I was attempting to do push-ups when Soundwave entered the room. I smiled brightly at the con. He sat down on his berth and looked at some contraption. He looked at me one last time before attaching it to his body. A flash of light engulfed the room then smoke. After the smoke cleared I looked back where Soundwave was. Instead of a huge metallic badass silent Decepticon, a humanoid version of Soundwave layed in his spot.

I looked up at my table and I felt so small. I looked around and gasped. Everything was huge. I looked up at Kat and motioned for her to come down. She came down and studied me. Her face was a bright shade of red. Feeling her touch me sent chills to my very core. I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked at her face. Her lips parted slightly. All this detail I see drives my body crazy with lust. I want her. She is mine! My mind was ranging, telling me to stop but the rest of me told me to take her.
I leaned in, pressing my soft lips against hers. At the moment, a fire ignited inside of me. What is this feeling?! It felt amazing. I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. I could feel her lips move against mine in sync, her arms wrapping around my neck. I expirimented and bit her lower lip, causing her the moan. The noise caused my cable to tighten. It poked through my pants. I couldn't help but pull her up to me, her legs wrapping around my waist. She was a good two feet shorter than me so this was much now comfortable. I let my hand trace along her thighs slowly, making her tense around me. I was amused by her reactions. Her body was heating and the blush on her cheeks indicates she is enjoying the pleasure and wants more.

This pleasure was amazing. I felt so bad but so good at the same time. His fingers were sneaky and unpredictable like their owner. I moved his collar and began to nible his neck softly. His new body shivered at my touch. I ran my tongue across his soft spot, causing Soundwave to gasp. Hehe found it. Being the innocent Girl that I am, I totally didn't bite his soft spot, not making him grunt. His noises were as much of a turn on as mine to him. His hand went up my shirt, grasping my breast, squeezing it. Men I swear.