A honey trap

Alexa's POV

It was one party!!! God and i wasnt even that drunk!!!!Now cos of that one party i'm forced to move from Florida to California. That bitch framed me. cos she wants my dad all to her self! Well she can have him cos I refuse to live with someone who believes his girlfriend or fiance or whatever over his daughter.And here was me thinking that blood was thicker than water. I guess not. Ever since that gold-digging bitch came into our lives, she has been acting the victim and making me the villain.

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

Music was pumping and me and my best friend mari were dancing and grinding on random guys, it was a party and everyone was having a good time. This guy was getting a little handsy, so I made the excuse of getting a drink. I walked over to the table and spooned myself some pinch and started to look around. People were dancing and kissing and overall having a good time. My eye caught my reflection in the mirror, a girl with her honey coloured hair pulled up in a pony tail highlighting her cheekbones . She was wearing a flowy purple dress to her knees, the dress highlighting her tan. Her hazel eyes were framed by long lashes. Overall she was pretty but her eyes looked empty. Woah this punch must be strong!! I put it down and went further into the house to look for something to eat.

I dont even know whose house this is,mari dragged me here not completely against my will. I needed to get my mind off of johnny,my ex who three timed me. Dïckhead!!!

Suddenly there was stomping and someone screaming my name.

"ALEXA"

"ALEXA"

"ALEXA ANNABELLE COLE IF YOU DONT GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT SO HELP ME GOD I WILL DRAG YOU OUT HERE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!"

I came out of the kitchen door and saw my dad with his face as red as a tomato and his bitch of a girlfriend smirking and smiling knowingly at me with the whore of the school Jenni. She totally framed me. Those whores!! I wish I could get her back without seeming like a jealous baby!!!!!! Long Tory short I was taken home and lectured, what a way to start summer holidays.