A one night stand and some head

Declans POV

After my 5th drink or was it my 6th... I dunno, but what I do know is that I need another drink. So i went to the drinks table unsuccessfully trying to push off the girls that wanted to dance with me. I got to the table with about 4 girls trying to grind on me and i just wasnt feelin it. I drank some beer and then I saw some tequila and downed it. the burn felt so good in a weird way. I turned and saw that girl I fücked earlier practically fücking some random dude on one of the couches. That sobered me up cos it showed me that every girl is the same no matter what they tell you. Some strawerry blonde began to grind on me and i started to dance with her.

~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~

I woke up in one of Jakes bedrooms and a girl was hugging me. I looked under the sheets and sure enough me and the girl were naked. I untangled her arms and wrapped them around a pillow. I got dressed and left the room. The sun was out which made my head pound. The room I was in before was dark compared to the bright sunlight in the hall way ,it just made me wanna go back to sleep.

I went into the kitchen stepping over the masses of people who had just passed out any where.I began to look throught the cupboards for any pill which would make the pounding go away. I found some and popped about 4 in my mouth and downed it with water. My stomach growled loudly , I doubted there would be any food left after a party like that. I have to stop off somewhere on my way to the house.

I left the house and drove to the cafe that was near my house and ordered everything that was greasy and could soak up the alcohol in my system. I sat down and began to shovel food into my mouth.it felt like I hadn't eaten in years, i finished my food , paid and left.

I had just finished parkin my car when my neighbour margaret came and knocked on my window.

I got out of the car and said "Hi"

"Hello Declan, how are you?"She asked

"Fine" I told her with a smile.

"Declan you are such a good boy and I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour and go to the airport and pick up my daughter because i have to go into work and my boss is being a bastard... Excuse my french" she said pleadingly. Oh what the hell, didn't have any plans today anyway.

And me being the nice guy i was said "Sure, what time?"

"well her flight lands in four hours,she is coming from Florida"she told me.she put her hand in her bag and got out a photo.she handed it to me. It was a girl with honey coloured hair which was done in pig tails and she had braces on her top teeth. she was kinda cute in a weird kinda way.

"sorry i dont have a more recent photo but that was the one her father sent me about 2 yrs ago. He can't send me anything else to do with her any more because his girlfriend wont let him."she said the last bit in a sneer.

"if you dont mind me asking ; why is she coming and how long is she staying for ?" I asked genuinly curious. The girl in the picture looked way too innocent to do anything bad.

" well according to my old friend and neighbour from when I used to live there, well she told me that she overheard them arguing and apparently alexa had turned into a right party animal and was violent to her fathers girlfriend"she told me with a proud gleam in her eye. She gave a light chuckle before checking her watch and yelling bye whilst running to her car. I watched her speed away.

I went inside and found die hard on tv so i sat down to watch it. My mum and her boytoy weren't in, so i had the house to myself.

my phone rang and showed an unknown number,i answered it slowly.

"Hello ?"

"Hey babe, how come you left me this morning?" she asked in an anoying whiny tone. God, why do all the girls I sleep with have such nasally voices???

"Family business "i told her.

"Are you alone, can I come over and we can start over what we finished last night?" She purred in an I think whats meant to be a seductive tone. I looked at my watch and saw i had a few hours to kill so I said

"yeah, you know where i live right?"

~~~~~~7 mins later~~~~~

The doorbell rang and i lazily got up to answer it. i opened the door and there was the girl I slept with yeserday. She just walked into my house closed the door and kissed me. I kissed back my hand grabbing onto her boobs. These boobs felt weird like they were fake. But i wasnt complaining. I needed to feel powerful and to do that i didnt want to have normal sex with her wanted to be in control. I picked her up and she gasped. I carried her into the living room and put her down on the couch ,I stood up infront of her and unzipped my jeans, she began to help me. She pulled down my boxers and licked my whole length. I shivered with anticipation, I hope her head game was good cos I really needed a release. She then stood up and lifted her arms- a sign to tell me she wanted her shirt off.

I pushed her back down infront of me and she got the message. She started to massage me. She put her mouth on me and started to suck sloppily. I couldn't enjoy this . I put my hands behind her head and started to guide her head while she gave me a bl.w job . She really wasn't turning me on anymore. She blew on me expecting me to come but I didn't so she blew and then sucked until I pushed her off and took my now flaccid tool. i got up and wiped the saliva off my d.ck with tissue and put my clothes back on. When she saw me getting dressed she started to get dressed .

"Thanks" and i showed her to the door. She was píssed but i didn't care.I checked my watch and I still had an hour. My phone rang it was Margaret.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I left car keys, information and a name card for you to hold up so she can see it in my house. The door is unlocked ,but please lock it when you leave and tell her i said hi"

"ok bye"

"bye"

I grabbed my keys and wallet and left to go to her house.

pleas vote or comment or fan it means alot