Like father, like son

Declan's POV

I thrust in a little more thinking about something to make me finish cos this girl sure as hell wasn't. She wasnt even moving or making a sound and that was putting me off. I mean I'm willing to try a lot of things but necrophilia wasn't one of them. I couldn't think about anything worth coming for,so i thought about that video Jake brought round the other night. How the girl was getting hot and sweaty with the guy in the car and I put myself in the guys place.That made me finish.I wasnt even satisfied,I still felt like having sex cos there was no $exual attraction to this girl. I mean dont get me wrong she is cute but not enough to set me on fire or even make me hard I had to make myself hard by thinking of p*rn. I wasn't having sex for enjoyment anymore, more cos I had to prove myself to everyone, follow my old mans footsteps. Carry on the legacy or some $hit like that.

I pulled out of the girl, i don't even remember her name and took the condom off, tied it into a knot and went into the bathroom to throw it away. before I reached the bathroom I picked up my boxers and my phone and walked in. I went to the toilet and did what i need to do and set my phone to the fake call setting after i washed my hands. i walked out of the bathroom and saw the girl lying with the sheet covering her almost non existent brea$ts and stopped just above her knees covering her non existent a$$.

"babe that was the best" she said in a really nasally voice

"yeah it was"i told her lying through my teeth, that was the worst time ever.Just in time my phone started ringing.

"babe i gotta take this. see you later" i said pulling my shirt over my head and zipping up my jeans. i left the room and 'answered' my phone. pulling on my vans i left the house hopped into my lamboughini spider and drove away. i couldnt help but feel disappointed in my body cos no girl seems to please me anymore, they actually were starting to make feel nauseous, all the girls were the same. Overtly short skirts or shorts and nonexistent shirts, thinking about it now just gives me shudders. I want a girl with a bit of mystery, that keeps me on my toes. What am I thinking???? That's not I how Johnston men think!! I have to find the next girl to fück, sow my wild oats. Settling down just doesn't work for Johnston men. It didn't work for my grandfather, my uncles or my dad. He's on his third wife already.

~~~~15 mins later~~~~

I pulled into my house and heard my mom having $ex with her latest boytoy in the ground floor living room. I groaned and walked into the lift and pressed E1 for entrance of the eastern wing.i have my own wing in our mansion. I walked into my room and threw myself onto my bed. I looked up into the ceiling and stared at it for about five minutes and just sighed; why is my life so fücked??? I then switched on the tv and a soap opera was on. God i have no life. I dont follow this tv show but i eventually got into it. The main character was in getting married with some guy that she really loved and he actually loved her back. What lies!!!! Everyone knows that life isn't real like that. That didn't stop the burn of jealousy running down my throat and into my stomach leaving an uneasy feeling. I decided, I didn't want to watch this and turned onto a cookery contest show. Man I was hungry!!

My phone beeped and i looked at it.

JAKE~party at mine HOT girls evrywhere

ME~kl b dere in 10

and i left .