Much Needed Trip

Prompt: 

"You're in my arms

And all the world is gone

The music playing on for only two"

-So Close- Enchanted Soundtrack-

"Are you ready?" Ri Jeong Hyeok asked.

"Just a few more swimsuit, Yeobo." Yoon Se Ri responded.

After years of being married and having kids, Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri finally have time to have their time alone, a.k.a their second honeymoon.

Good thing is, the kids' uncles are ready to babysit. Uncle Chi Su, Uncle Kwang Beom, Uncle Ju Meok and Uncle Eun Dong arrived together and ready to stay with the twins.

The couple decided to go to Maldives to have a beach scenery that they're longing for so long. They rented a villa good for a newlywed couple in Baros Maldives resort.

Upon their arrival to the resort, the couple was welcomed by the staff singing cheerfully once they saw them.

"Thank you. Thank you." The couple expressed their gratitude as the resort's workers gave them their welcome drinks and hanged a colorful lei around the couples' neck.

They were immediately lead by the manager assigned during that shift to their villa. They were greeted by the lovely aroma and aura the resort's staff prepared for them. A heart-shaped petals on the bed, candles on the four corners of the room, a classical music that they both love and a scent that smells like flowers. The couple really loved how the resort exerted a lot of effort to prepare all of these.

They explored the villa by themselves and was surprised that a candlelight dinner was prepared for them beside their own pool area.

"Aww

"Aww. Look at these." Se Ri said appreciately.

"So romantic, right?" Ri Jeong Hyeok stated which seems he knew about the dinner.

They sat across each other and exchanged some memories they have throughout their marriage life, specifically having kids.

"I already miss the twins." Se Ri's motherly feelings stated.

"I'm sure they are happily playing with their uncles." Ri Jeong Hyeok said who wants to focus on their 2nd honeymoon trip.

After their dinner, they decided to take a shower, change clothes and rest after their almost 9-hour flight from Incheon to Velana International Airport. They actually feel jetlagged and wanted to rest but the dinner can't wait until tomorrow.

Se Ri, who is already lying in bed while browsing her social media pages immediately glanced at her husband when he played a song only the two of them knew- the song that saved her & gave her hope and the song that kept him going. It's the song Ri Jeong Hyeok composed for his brother who, unfortunately, weren't able to listen to.

Ri Jeong Hyeok was glad that it made an impact to his wife, the most important person in his life right now since he wrote it also for the most important person of his life during that time- his brother.

While the music is playing on loop, Ri Jeong Hyeok laid in bed with his wife. He pulled Se Ri close to her and put his arms around her. They stared into each other's eyes like no other thing exists. They drowned into their own world as their lips locked which makes them show how they miss having only each other's company.

The room was immediately filled with love and passion as the couple showed their intimacy with each other.