My Girlfriend's Purse

Author's note: CLOY wouldn't be complete without our second lead. So please enjoy an entry for our SeungDan couple. :)

Prompt (Wildcard):

"The only person I could really hurt is myself."

(Before Sunrise, 1995)

It's a sunny morning in Pyongyang, a weather perfect to stroll with a loved one.

Seo Dan, who is currently having her coffee on her balcony, immediately texted her boyfriend, Gu Seung Jun.

"Jagiya? Are you awake?"

"Good morning, Jagiya."

"Let's meet at our usual spot at 11am."

Their usual spot? The Rainbow Bridge where they first admitted their feelings to each other.

Gu Seung Jun hurriedly prepared himself for their unannounced date. The couple has been dating for more than 3 years already but Gu Seung Jun is still not used to Seo Dan being spontaneous as she is.

He reached the place 10 minutes earlier than their meet up time. He looks at the view across the river with a cold wind blowing across his face.

Five minutes later, he hears click-clack of high heels coming near him. He eventually turned around and saw the love of his life coming to him.

"How is your morning?" Gu Seung Jun, greeted her with a smile.

"I want some-- OUCH!" Seo Dan was surprised and wasn't able to finish her sentence as a thief snatched her purse.

Gu Seung Jun quickly ran to catch the thief while Seo Dan was left on the spot they were standing on.

"Gu Seung Jun!!!" Dani shouted at him and wants him to go back.

Gu Seung Jun didn't bother Dani's call and he didn't mind how long he is running as long as he gets the purse of his girlfriend. He focused his eyes on the thief running for his life wherever he goes.

After some nerve-racking moments, He successfully retrieved Seo Dan's purse but the man who stole the purse escaped. Only then he felt how tired he was and realized he had some wounds because he bumped into some posts, bicycles, cars and who knows what more. It only registered to himself that he ran very far that he had to take a short bus ride going back to the bridge.

A few minutes later, his eyes saw Dani walking back and forth, showing how concerned she is.

"Dani!" Gu Seung Jun called on Dani.

"Alberto..." A sigh of relief came out of Dani's mouth as soon as she saw her boyfriend.

Gu Seung Jun walked fast to reach Seo Dan.

"You're bleeding. Look at your face. And your hands, it has scratches. Alberto, your shirt got stripped. Your--" Seo Dan spot every little detail her boyfriend got from catching that thief. But Gu Seung Jun held a finger on her lips to stop her from noticing every injury he have.

"Dani, I'm okay. And I got back your purse." He showed the purse happily as he wiggles it in front of Seo Dan's face.

She grabbed the purse from his boyfriend's hands.

"Why?? Why did you have to do that. You ran very far that I don't know what I'm going to do here. I don't know if you'll be okay, I don't know if you'll get hurt and I don't even know where you are. You know that I overthink everything. Why did you have to catch that stupid man. Why? Why?!!" Seo Dan expressed how concerned she was and crying really hard.

Gu Seung Jun wrapped Seo Dan across his arms immediately while she is still crying. It hurts him seeing his girlfriend like that.

"Dani, I will do everything for you. I would even risk my life for you, you know that. The only person I could really hurt in this relationship is myself. I would never let you be hurt. I will do everything to make you happy. That's why I catch that stupid man because I know how important that purse is. Everything you have is important to you. You value everything you have." Gu Seung Jun expressed how he will do everything for Seo Dan despite the danger he has to face in every step of the way.

Holding his girlfriend in his arms, Gu Seung Jun stated the love that he has for her girlfriend, "Saranghae, Seo Dan. I love you so much."

The crying girlfriend can't let out any words as she sobbed on how concerned she was for her girlfriend. To show the love that she also has, she hugged her boyfriend back real tight.

"C'mon, let's go back to our date." Gu Seung Jun smiled at his girlfriend and finally walked hand-in-hand to proceed to a restaurant to have their lunch date.