Those Are Signs

Prompt:

"How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad?"

(One Week - Barenaked Ladies)

One weekend in June, Jeong Hyeok and Seri are both in the living room, watching television.

"Yeobo, what perfume are you wearing? It stinks!" Seri claimed, her eyes narrowed and her fingers covering her nose.

Jeong Hyeok changed his clothes and just to went along on his wife's complain.

As he returned back to the living room, Seri seems not in the mood for anything. Her lower back also aches as she exclaimed last night.

"Get me some chocolates on the fridge and some water, please." An irritable tone from Seri came out.

As a good husband, Jeong Hyeok fulfilled his wife's request. A smiling husband heads over the kitchen to get all the snacks she wants. He actually finds an annoyed Seri very cute and funny that he can't even get mad at her. 

He added a bag of popcorn on her requests since he thought that this will be a good snack while they are watching television.

"Here. I also brought you your favorite Smartfood Popcorn." Jeong Hyeok placed all the snacks Seri requested on the table and handed over the bag of popcorn, waiting for his wife to get it from his hand.

"Flavor?"

"White Cheddar, of course."

Seri immediately snatched the bag of popcorn from Jeong Hyeok's hands and opened it right away.

As the couple was quietly watching, Seri blurted out about something.

"Ugh. I feel nauseous, yeo-..."

Seri wasn't able to finish her sentence as she hurriedly ran to the bathroom while her right hand is covering her mouth and her left hand on her stomach.

Jeong Hyeok followed her immediately, concerned.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything? Are you sick? How do you feel right now?"

Jeong Hyeok worriedly asked while sliding his hand up and down on Seri's back. He also placed the back of his hand on Seri's forehead to check if she's sick.

But Seri just looked at Jeong Hyeok straight into his eyes looking surprised and seems she figured out what is happening and why this is happening. 

She began opening her mouth a few seconds later.

"Yeobo... I think... I think I'm pregnant."